Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Arahom today:

"All international orders with the exception of 8 to Australia are already shipped or ready to ship with labels and everything. Just waiting for pick up on Tuesday.

I’ll re-pack those from Australia buyers tomorrow and have everything out of here by Tuesday"

Looks like the Aus shipping from US is also costing the most so we much do a good job packing the tails etc

err...which Tuesday:computer ? this Tuesday or first Tuesday of the month :bangheadof October...? or..:dunno

just kidding.... thanks for the update
:horse

err...which Tuesday:computer ? this Tuesday or first Tuesday of the month :bangheadof October...? or..:dunno

just kidding.... thanks for the update
:horse

I know your kidding but I completely agree.

We have gotten a new update every week for the last few months and its only now that we might get it sent it out to us.

I guess I'm just not as excited about this as I was before.

I know your kidding but I completely agree.

We have gotten a new update every week for the last few months and its only now that we might get it sent it out to us.

I guess I'm just not as excited about this as I was before.

I hear you. I does kill the great excitement and you can lose interest as a result of this delay after delay.

I think this shopping experience has been nothing new and improved by ARH (as promised and announced) Same old ARH studios.

As much as I really love this Medusa Rattle and other ARH statues I own, I have to say that ARH looks like it will always be this way. You take it or leave it!

You come to question whether ARH learns from these lessons or doesn't really give a toss either way..:dunno

EPIC statues can keep some people coming back...but EPIC problems can also keep people away...

A broken Medusa would be the icing on the cake
Now that would hurt

I don't doubt that, I'm sure I'll love it.
ARH have done some incredible statues, I just hope next time I dont get charged the full amount 3 months before I actually receive the product.

How can you fault ARH studios. It's not like these statues were planned to sit around for months. We ran into issues trying to ship them out to the International buyers. We took steps to remedy this as best as we could. That meant opening each of them up, to check, repack. Ordering new thick boxes. For a statue this size it's not an easy task. We are not talking about a 10-20 lb statue. Here we are talking a about up to 60lbs.
People who already have her know what I'm talking about.
Now we are only 3 guys, and most of this work was to be done by the main guy, Arahom himself.
Add to that that he is the main sculptor and emails and correspondence and the NYCC coming up and you get the delays.
Lastly, for AUS it's costing us another $100-150 to ship both boxes that no one is being charged for.
What can I say, we are doing all we can. But you have heard me say this before, so in the future statues we have new strategy to avoid all these issues.
One thing is for sure, you are getting a treasure! This product is very much in demand.

How can you fault ARH studios. It's not like these statues were planned to sit around for months. We ran into issues trying to ship them out to the International buyers. We took steps to remedy this as best as we could. That meant opening each of them up, to check, repack. Ordering new thick boxes. For a statue this size it's not an easy task. We are not talking about a 10-20 lb statue. Here we are talking a about up to 60lbs.
Now we are only 3 guys, and most of this work was to be done by the main guy, Arahom himself.
Add to that that he is the main sculptor and emails and correspondence and the NYCC coming up and you get the delays.
Lastly, for AUS it's costing us another $100-150 to ship both boxes that no one is being charged for.
What can I say, we are doing all we can. But you have heard me say this before, so in the future statues we have new strategy to avoid all these issues.One thing is for sure, you are getting a treasure! This product is very much in demand.

I am not going to go on about it...we all know the story...I respect the efforts you all make to ensure a safe delivery and to keep us all happy customers...

But I have to say I am not very excited about your new strategy news...to me as a customer and a small wannabe humble collector (not shop owner or reseller for profits). Your new strategy is sounding to be an expensive one! :monkey2

If for future statues I am to pay for 2 boxes at $150 each that is $300 shipping + aussie dollar exchange rate add an extra $60...so could end up being $360+ for shipping costs on your new statues. :monkey2

:monkey2

oh well :( gone are the good days

I am not going to go on about it...we all know the story...I respect the efforts you all make to ensure a safe delivery and to keep us all happy customers...

But I have to say I am not very excited about your new strategy news...to me as a customer and a small wannabe humble collector (not shop owner or reseller for profits). Your new strategy is sounding to be an expensive one! :monkey2

If for future statues I am to pay for 2 boxes at $150 each that is $300 shipping + aussie dollar exchange rate add an extra $60...so could end up being $360+ for shipping costs on your new statues. :monkey2

:monkey2

oh well :( gone are the good days

Yes but we also have a reward system and it pays to be a repeat customer

What can I say, we are doing all we can. But you have heard me say this before, so in the future statues we have new strategy to avoid all these issues.
One thing is for sure, you are getting a treasure! This product is very much in demand.

I'm not trying to fault ARH, we all know the problems that you guys had with trying to ship it out.
It wasn't anyones fault, just bad luck.

It just feels like so long ago since I paid for this, and just like with any statue that gets delayed you get disappointed when it takes longer then you expect.

But none of that will matter once I receive her because I know she will be an instant favorite.

Yes but we also have a reward system and it pays to be a repeat customer

yes that is an incentive for sure....but where is that reward system?

also another good reward system for repeat customers is to improve your services overall. eg less shipping delays...especially if your increasing prices on shipping and statues..

nothing worse than paying more and ending up with the same old ARH delivery methods :lecture:lol

btw have all Medusa been shipping now?

do I complain a lot? :rotfl

It's an ARH exclusive plan
When we will reward repeat buyers
I'm working out the details with Arahom now. Hope we can implement it by show time.

yes we all live in hope! :cuckoo:

hope this hope that..so much hope around but no action! and no solid results!! All talk no action!! :impatient:

come on ARH get it happening! :impatient:

:gah:

Great! Am I a considered as a repeat customer since I have purchased Medusa Rattle?

are you serious bro? if you have the Rattle Medusa then you are considered Royalty!! :hi5:

Royal Members should at least get free shipping as well as all those bonus points..maybe even buy one and get next statue free!

Royal members discounts and more....:hi5:

are you serious bro? if you have the Rattle Medusa then you are considered Royalty!! :hi5:

Royal Members should at least get free shipping as well as all those bonus points..maybe even buy one and get next statue free!

Royal members discounts and more....:hi5:

I fully agree with you and there is also 70 of us only.

Back