New Medicom Gremlins Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Gizmo with my dog.

12363077_10153672429115590_1015455015348493745_o.jpg

So I decided against keeping Gizmo, if anyone is interested I'll sell him for what I paid plus shipping to you which should still be quite a bit less than eBay. I did open the package and inspect him, but no posing and the packaging is excellent.

Send me a PM if interested :duff

Got mine but a big disepointment it got a broken ear and the fur got bold spots and the fur is starting to fall off 😔please tell if your gizmo is the same i have not read about this before on medicom gizmo

Sorry about that, mine came okay. Well, tried not to move around and futz it. Hopefully you can get a new replacement.

No fur issues on yours?i havent heard about other with fur issues so i was supriced on a item at this price,they say that if i want a replacment i most likley will get one that worse.so they want to go fore the broken ear and blame the shipping company and Get the money back and i can choose to buy a new or buy something Else .seems like that most easy fore them.

Stumbled upon this thread. I love the look of Gizmo! Not something I'll buy since my focus is on other stuff but still nice to see good looking pieces.

I need to find Rambo Gizmo!
These pics make me want it so bad!
I think Medicom should do the Spider-Gremlin or the Bat-Gremlin from part two!

Last edited:
Any of you guys see the new Life-Size Mowgai's that trick or treat studios is offering? Not bad looking. Not Medicom prop size quality but still pretty good.

Back