New Medicom Gremlins Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thank you for cofirming Siona this :hi5: is being released i'll be picking him up for sure. My Gizmo needs a bad ass brother to protect him. I did the converstion he listed at 273 us in medicom list. These gremlins are totaly worth the funds , i love mine and this is just icing to have another i hope they do all of them in mogwai form.

Last edited:
I bought the Santa version (2nd release, I think) for 22,400 yen from HLJ in october 2012.

This one looks like it comes with different hands, the bow, arrow + his Rambo get up. I can see why they want a bit more.

If you've waited this long to get one you can eat the fifty buck 4th release surcharge.

lolz

I bought the Santa version (2nd release, I think) for 22,400 yen from HLJ in october 2012.

This one looks like it comes with different hands, the bow, arrow + his Rambo get up. I can see why they want a bit more.

If you've waited this long to get one you can eat the fifty buck 4th release surcharge.

lolz

i'd take the $50 surcharge over them flippin flippers $500-$600.lolz

The 1st Gizmo i paid 285 shipped just ordered this new Gizmo for 330 wow this hobby is getting too pricey. I 'll save away until december to own this one and give my gizmo a twin Rambo brother for xmas.

I ordered from big bad toys and know he's damn pricey ,but thankfull his name is Gizmo not Tony Stark these price's are way overpriced hopefully his price will drop before release.

Would love one of the originals but not at the ebay price. I mean, woah. It's really nice though.

Same here... I pre-ordered from AmiAmi and with shipping to the US the total was $268; not gonna complain about that at all :lol

yep, amiami had it on sale...then jacked up the price a bit, while still in PO. :lol
still reasonable compared to what flippers are asking for in ebay.lolz

Back