New Medicom Gremlins Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the price is a bit higher at HLJ, but the shipping is less so it ends up being the same as what I paid from amiami.

So if anyone is on the fence, I'd get it now or you'll be crying/waiting for the 4th release :lol

I was thinking of giving this to my 3yr old niece, but I don't think my brother cares how much it would have cost...
What do ya think?

I was thinking of giving this to my 3yr old niece, but I don't think my brother cares how much it would have cost...
What do ya think?

that's brad pitt and angelina jolie level of splurge.
GizmoPitt1.jpg

*if it ends up as just another chew toy, get the neca one instead.lolz

Wow, awesome, I wanna do it just coz they did!
I did also get that magnetic snowman from Frozen, but I was thinking I may need to give that to someone else and this seems to be timed to arrive before Christmas, otherwise I keep it.

I love my 1st version Gizmo and wish i would've kept my p.o for the combat headband crossbow version but oh well. The aftermarket price's are crazy like 4 to 5 hundred and ttly understand because once u get him u will never sell Gizmo. I hope we see more with next new Gremlins movie eventually.

Last edited:
Wish I could find someone in the UK selling the V1 or V2 of this, would be sorely tempted. But all sellers are CH based.
That said, I know ToyHQ are sourcing some, or at least trying to.

Hey guys, I'am in Hong Kong right now and just picked up this guy. He is awesome and I got it for $250usd. If you're on the fence don't be because a guy ahead of me picked up 4 of them.

Arrived, I have till Christmas to make a decision.

But maybe I need to "inspect" it. Enable me brothers!

open it and keep it for yourself...

she hasnt seen the movie or know what it is, yes?

get her a furby and keep gizmo to yourself.

:lol

Oh man, mine arrived at the post office today :panic: Really hope that a) this means it's delivered today and that b) I'm able to be there to sign for it :lol

Pretty sure they will not leave this guy on the doorstep.

Back