new marvel sneaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't place the LSB. It looks like a mix of Cyclops costumes.

It looks like his most recent costume in New Mutants

76_NEW_MUTANTS_10.jpg

Last edited:
Is the cyclops a comiquette or premium format? I hope a PF

I could be wrong but I think they could both be 1:5 comiquettes. Their poses do complement each other, maybe they are going to do that bases match up thing again like Olivetti's line.

I could be wrong but I think they could both be 1:5 comiquettes. Their poses do complement each other, maybe they are going to do that bases match up thing again like Olivetti's line.

cyclops will be a 1:4 PF
colossus will be a 1:5 comiquette

SS also mentioned that each character will be made into PF and comiquette. so if you want a 1:4 colossus, you'll have to wait a long long time as they probably wont do do 2 colossus back to back.

all those piece look really awesome, I'm happy for u guys that are fans of cyclops, but also happy I'm not :D

:blissy

Jim Lee Cyclops!:rock:rock:drool.....Please let it be a comiquette!!!

Uhhhh, why Bianchi's design on the LSB, though!?.....:tap

tsk, tsk, tsk!:nono

cyclops will be a 1:4 PF
colossus will be a 1:5 comiquette

SS also mentioned that each character will be made into PF and comiquette. so if you want a 1:4 colossus, you'll have to wait a long long time as they probably wont do do 2 colossus back to back.

That's what they said was in development, but they do look like the same kind of uniforms from the sneak and if that's true it would be weird if they are of a different scale (especially if they are both comiquettes). They probably won't do back to back collosi but Mystique PF/Com wasn't too far apart either so you never know.

If Cyclops is a PF wonder if they will make him wear spandex adult diapers. Hope not!

Stupid 1:5 scale won't fit in with any of the 1:4. Grrr!!!! Time to make a choice.

Last edited:
cyclops looks good!!but i am happy that they will be new iron maquettes!!!

Back