new marvel sneaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way I dont think we needed that many pictures of Greedo...cough...who cares....cough in the preview, we could have used a few more marvel pics.

By the way I dont think we needed that many pictures of Greedo...cough...who cares....cough in the preview, we could have used a few more marvel pics.

633625787197893402-greedo.jpg

There were a bunch of Greedo pictures because he's up for PPO this Friday. Only two Marvel pictures because they were WIPs.

Cyclops has ALWAYS been my #1 Sideshow statue want. I showed Cyclops to my wife and she asked me if I am going to go gay over it. :lol

Seriously, light up visor! :clap
Jim Lee costume! :rock
Awsome sculpt! :blissy

:lecture

Last edited:
[
Cyclops has ALWAYS been my #1 Sideshow statue want. I showed Cyclops to my wife and she asked me if I am going to go gay over it. :lol

Seriously, light up visor! :clap
Jim Lee costume! :rock
Awsome sculpt! :blissy

I have to go clean myself up now.

:lecture

go gay over it, wth does that mean???

this is great news, will be getting both of these especially the LSB :banana:banana i wonder if they'll do a light up feature for the lsb.:naughty

Well...looks like 2010 is the year I go bankrupt! Holy crap those look awesome! Totally stoked about that cyclops commiquette and the bust!! :rock :rock

Looks like that Colossus may have the Jim Lee version costume on too.

[

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm sadly, from my manip the jim lee costume may not look that good in real life. :D

Back