Statue New LOTR Maquette Line Announced!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't go with that possible setup for those two. While an emotional scene I just don't think it would make for a good maquette.

That was a good scene but I agree with Josh, not for a maquette. That would almost be an indignity to finally make these poor hobbits and one of them is on the verge of death :) Still I say keep the ideas coming

1) Isengard wall, merry and full of weed and food
2) On treebeard
3) Pelennor Fields, cradling scene
4) Maybe from FOTR, a scene of them cooking rabbit and bacon and sausages around a campfire (shows their innocence)

5) Something with Bree

just throwing random ideas out there now.

Last edited:
That was a good scene but I agree with Josh, not for a maquette. That would almost be an indignity to finally make these poor hobbits and one of them is on the verge of death :) Still I saw keep the ideas coming

1) Isengard wall, merry and full of weed and food
2) On treebeard
3) Pelennor Fields, cradling scene
4) Maybe from FOTR, a scene of them cooking rabbit and bacon and sausages around a campfire (shows their innocence)

5) Something with Bree

just throwing random ideas out there now.

That could be sweet!

https://images2.fanpop.com/images/p...d-Merry-merry-and-pippin-7829969-1024-768.jpg

Sorry, not sure how to copy and paste the image, so hope this works. Just did a google search of Merry and Pippin. This screen grab seems like it would be fitting for a maquette! The exclusive could maybe be a switch-out hand with a pipe and beer!

Foxburr's image:

Pippin-and-Merry-merry-and-pippin-7829969-1024-768.jpg

Could be nice indeed Foxburr.

Eaglemoss did one too.

merpip-cut-1.gif

They also did these:

PippinMerryfireworks-model.gif

148-merry-model.gif

94_pippin-model.gif

I quite like the idea of doing them as they were on Weathertop.

Sideshow could do Pippin and Merry as a pair and Frodo and Sam as another pair.

But do them in such a way as they could be displayed together as one single unit.

:duff
Bill

I quite like the idea of doing them as they were on Weathertop.

Sideshow could do Pippin and Merry as a pair and Frodo and Sam as another pair.

But do them in such a way as they could be displayed together as one single unit.

:duff
Bill

Yep, exactly like that! :lecture

Merry and Pippin when they jump on the cave trolls back after it just stabbed Frodo might make for a nice dio

Speaking of Cave Trolls... do you think we'll get one in this line?

Yeah, I do. I talked with them about at comic-con that them doing the snow troll should show them that they can do bigger creatures like the Cave Troll and Balrog. This seemed to go over well and that we would be seeing other large creatures.

Yeah, I do. I talked with them about at comic-con that them doing the snow troll should show them that they can do bigger creatures like the Cave Troll and Balrog. This seemed to go over well and that we would be seeing other large creatures.

:pray: Thanks for the info! :)

I got one off ebay at $150 just to look at it, as people keep telling me it looks much better in person.

No it does not.

Got rid of it a week later, it's so bad i dont even want to keep it in my storage.

I know it's cool to trash the Galadriel PF but I don't think it's horrible at all. Is it the best one in the PF line, no, but it's not horrible. What do you want Galadriel to look like? (other than an evil armored version which would be cool)

Strider EX just arrived. I'm impressed with him probably the most, but Legolas is a close second. I really didn't think that I'd care if I had the regular or EX of Strider, but man, in person, that EX head is amazing. I was surprised to actually see myself go with it for display. There's something about that head that pics don't capture.

Back