New license to be announced Christmas day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Brant said:
Y'all need to redouble your guessing efforts, and think a little outside the box. This is a FUN one. :monkey3

Well there are dimensions on the outside of the box that could be a clue:

14 X 10 X 10
GR 5S

Pretty big dimensions...

Ye of little faith! We'll say it now officially, it is not a bobble-head license (Sideshow doesn't actually have any bobble-head licensing, BTW, they're all Hollywood Collectibles Group products).

We don't want to spoil the surprise on this one, but we will all be very curious to see the reaction to the announcement. It's kind of a new realm for Sideshow, not a typical 'Sideshow' property per se, but is something that many people, worldwide, enjoy.

Frankly, we're surprised it hasn't been guessed yet. Where are my fellow geeks?

Sideshow Brant said:

cough it up already :stick

well....it hasn't been guessed yet. The whole world will love it. hmmmmm....Disney?

Sideshow Brant said:
Ye of little faith! We'll say it now officially, it is not a bobble-head license (Sideshow doesn't actually have any bobble-head licensing, BTW, they're all Hollywood Collectibles Group products).

We don't want to spoil the surprise on this one, but we will all be very curious to see the reaction to the announcement. It's kind of a new realm for Sideshow, not a typical 'Sideshow' property per se, but is something that many people, worldwide, enjoy.

Famous Geek Busts -- starting with Bill Gates. :eek:

Wizard of Oz in Premium Format ?

Or maybe Legendary Athletes...

Babe Ruth, Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan in Premium Format ?

:ccheerlea

Sideshow Brant said:

Hmm...His Dark Materials?
Master Replicas just obtained the license for that as well....
I was surprised to learn from some friends in England that those books are just as popular as Harry Potter over there...I saw the two part Stage Play and the first of the Trilogy of films comes out next December with Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig.

I'm thinking maybe it's sports related. The clue was products enjoyed world wide...not sure though.

Kookie said:
I'm thinking maybe it's sports related. The clue was products enjoyed world wide...not sure though.

I was thinking that also...

Man, a Michael Jordan in P.F. would be a dream come true for me.

Of course in Chicago Bulls uniform (no Wizards, please, LOL)

# 23

and #45 as the exclusive version.

Or, maybe home and away jerseys....

Lots of possibilities.

:mexwave

Kookie said:
Oh yeah...that could be....Brant said not a typical Sideshow license...Hmm...

Hmm....

Yeah, the waiting is getting to me now too.

I think a sports legends line would be so cool. Imagine a PF Joe Montana, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Wayne Gretzky. I would buy those in a heartbeat!

Btw...now that I think about it....was the Rocky sculpture an indication of what's to come....mmmm

Some video game license?

Nintendo (Zelda, Mario Bros., Metroid, etc.)
Capcom (Mega Man, Street Fighter, etc.)

....HALO????

Woah, Halo is a possiblity, it fits the clues, and it's fun and enjoyed worldwide, it's also something no one's guessed yet, and it's really different from what Sideshow has done. And I would SO buy a Master Chief figure.

Back