New license to be announced Christmas day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Stargate SG-1 was canceled? When did that happen?)

I was hoping for Indiana Jones, Stargate SG-1, Farscape or Harry Potter!!!....Especially Indy and Harry...Those two series would be like striking GOLD!

Wor-Gar said:
... My gut is still guessing "Pan's Labyrinth" though.
Well, SSC did a "Pan's Labyrinth" contest during the SDCC '06... Perhaps they had a real deep conversation with Guillermo del Toro back then!?

Anyway, the only new licence that would drive me into financial ruin would be BLADE RUNNER. I could never resist to that. So whether SSC makes BLADE RUNNER or not, it's a win-win situation for me... Well, not really, so, SSC - we need Replicants and Blade Runners! Make 'em, please!
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Anyway, the only new licence that would drive me into financial ruin would be BLADE RUNNER. I could never resist to that. So whether SSC makes BLADE RUNNER or not, it's a win-win situation for me... Well, not really, so, SSC - we need Replicants and Blade Runners! Make 'em, please!
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
I hear you, brother! It would be the perfect way to kick off the 25th anniversary.

God I hope its not Eragon!!

Lets all take some time today and say a prayer, now say it woth me.....

"Lord, Please let Eargon rot in the fires of Hell were it belongs, and grant Sideshow the wisdom to know the franchise sux and will never attempt to make anything from this craptacular movie, Amen"

Not very long now at all.....I'm preparing myself to be disappointed. That way, I can still be pleasantly surprised. :)

I know it's unlikely. But, I am still hoping for a 24 line.

Jack Bauer in Premium Format please!

:)

Sideshow Brant said:
Y'all need to redouble your guessing efforts, and think a little outside the box. This is a FUN one. :monkey3

any clues???? please :eek:

**redouble
**box
**fun???? are those clues??

I knew it would be something lame like Bobbleheads. Guess I don't have to worry about shilling out more cash.

funhouse.gif

I'm getting the feeling that it could be Harry Potter (not from any clues, just the gut).
About the Pan's Labyrinth contest, I was one that won the key chain, it was not made by Sideshow. It is just a promotional item made by the production company that Sideshow had a few left over like the contest said.
I was hoping it would come with something else to fill out the box, they sent it in an envelope through the USPS so I just got the key chain (and I believe free shipping too).
Pan's Labyrinth could be the new license but I think Sideshow would want to wait until it's released to gauge interest in the property. You know, to see if it's a smash hit like Rein of Fire. :p

Sounds like this could be really lame....I mean really lame...I just hope it's not bobble heads...PLEASE NO BOBBLE HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Brad

Back