New license to be announced Christmas day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fritz said:
Well that shows you how much I know. :eek: LOL

Well, according to the newsletter, the Web Team hasn't even been told what this new license is, so that means it but be something big this year too if it is being kept under wraps even from fellow employees!

dekadentdave said:
...Seriously, I think it will be Battlestar Galactica since it was announced months ago in the podcast.

I hope you're right. Man that would be almost too awesome... Where would I get the money??:lol

Wor-Gar said:
Hi Dusty. Hey, if the new line is indeed "Pan's Labyrinth", can you confirm this by just not responding? :D

Yes and if it is indeed Battlestar Galactica, can you just make your next post not relevent to BSG at all. ;)

Wor-Gar said:
Hi Dusty. Hey, if the new line is indeed "Pan's Labyrinth", can you confirm this by just not responding? :D

Haha - nice try.

pixletwin said:
Yes and if it is indeed Battlestar Galactica, can you just make your next post not relevent to BSG at all.

Un-frackin'-believable ;)

jigsaw.96 said:
The chances are small but I'm hoping it's a lineup of LOST.

McFarlane's are probably the best we'll get.

No sense in bugging Dusty for answers since the newsletter clearly said even the web team doesn't know the new license yet.

If I were on the web team, and if I didn't want people bugging me for info, then I would put a statement on the web that I didn't know what the license was. Then nobody would bug me.

Excellent...

100276794_548c83c4eb_m.jpg

Although it's not like Sideshow to flat out lie, so in this case I believe them. Must be a really cool license if they are keeping it top secret like this.

Wait a minute!! I know what the new license is!!!

topsecretgd5.png

I'll throw my 2 cents into the well... I'm leaning toward...

Die Hard.

Last edited:
Has anyone mentioned the possibility of a Stargate line? There are a ton of shows and other action figure lines out now...so the leap to 12" or PF would make sense?

Geb

P.S. I am hoping for Indiana Jones or Blade Runner!

With the main Stargate show recently canceled, I tend to doubt it. Plus in general, why would they do Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, Babylon 5 etc if they've shown so little inclination to do 12" Star Trek? That's the main sf tv series, and if they announced it on Christmas they'd have the bonus of announcing it during the 30th Anniversary.

I certainly wouldn't mind it being any of those, though.

BTW, another possibility occurred to me other than Transformers movie stuff: Marvel 12". I haven't seen anyone mention the possibility of this yet(in this thread, anyway), other than movie stuff. It'd certainly fit the pattern of announcements, and with Hasbro having the Marvel license and reportedly zero interest in 12" clothed figures...

Last edited:
OR maybe they have a bunch of cool licenses lined up and can't decide which one to announce?

Back