New license to be announced Christmas day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
Now kids, you know Santa can't always bring you what you want. He has to bring presents to all the good little boys and girls all over the world, so sometimes you get your hopes up and anticipate getting that special present on Christmas Day, only to be disappointed Santa did not bring it to you. So instead of getting yourselves all worked up over something he made not be able to bring, just sit back and relax and be surprised by what he does bring you and you won't be so disappointed if it turns out not to be what you hoped for. :santa :deer

Yay!! Spreading Christmas Cheer is fun!:D

It's inevitable that I get my hopes up, especially since collecting has been pretty boring for me lately. More Dark Shadows figures seem iffy, the Buffy line is winding down for me, and I have no interest in SW or LOTR.

So many figures I want are being released in the scale that I vowed not to collect anymore - the smaller scale figures (Pirates, V for Vendetta....). I need something to get me excited about collecting after Giles is released.

Can we dare hope for ZARDOZ!!!! Ok maybe not.

Indiana Jones
Doctor Who
Transformers
Space 1999 ok maybe not

Josette said:
It's inevitable that I get my hopes up, especially since collecting has been pretty boring for me lately. More Dark Shadows figures seem iffy, the Buffy line is winding down for me, and I have no interest in SW or LOTR.

So many figures I want are being released in the scale that I vowed not to collect anymore - the smaller scale figures (Pirates, V for Vendetta....). I need something to get me excited about collecting after Giles is released.

After Giles is released I bet Anyanka and Wesley will be announced, and maybe PF Angel. The line's not dead, it's just become an exquisite and exclusive line for loyal and passionate fans :lol

I still like the Sleepy Hallow idea that was hoaxed during spook.

dr2red said:
I wonder what it could be?
Ideas anyone?

I think it will be A Boris Karloff Holiday Mummy 12 inch fiigure with Candy Cane wrap on him.

He will come with:

A Christmas List, A Christmas Gift, & A
Snow Base for him to stand on. :santa

Last edited:
I think it will possibly:

Stargate SG-1

Underworld

Reservoir Dogs

or A whole new line of Medieval Kurgan :D

Yeah, we need a whole line for the Kurgan. HALO Kurgan. Kommando Kurgan. Krakow Kurgan. Russian General Kurgan. Kosmonaut Kurgan. Western Outlaw Kurgan. Kurganified (mummified) Egyptian Kurgan... etc.

Seriously, I think it will be Battlestar Galactica since it was announced months ago in the podcast.

dekadentdave said:
Seriously, I think it will be Battlestar Galactica since it was announced months ago in the podcast.
That's another thing I must have missed in the podcast. With Majestic doing 12" figures and QM doing replicas, what does that leave? And don't say bobble heads.

I want Pirates more than Harry Potter, but I would be pleased with HP, too.

Davy jones statue and 1/4 Leonidas from 300 will very cool :chew

Back