New koto wolverine & psylocke 'danger room' statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sosa will be able to pull both of them off IMO. He's sculpted both in the past and they looked decent. I'm sure he can improve on his past sculpts

img55787338.jpg
I've always loved that bust.

It's apparently a series of X-Men statues based off the artwork of Jim Lee...
Nice, it definitely looks like Lee's work, just wasn't sure if that's what the line was based on.

so it's the tiger stripe wolverine design then.. nice. can't wait to see a sculpted image of Psylocke. you think their bases will all interlock to form one huge diorama? i can just imagine Colossus, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Gambit, Beast, Rogue all in there against Magneto. wow! :D

so it's the tiger stripe wolverine design then.. nice. can't wait to see a sculpted image of Psylocke. you think their bases will all interlock to form one huge diorama? i can just imagine Colossus, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Gambit, Beast, Rogue all in there against Magneto. wow! :D

That would be pretty cool if they all matched up.

Word! it's a free for all diorama. if Koto truly want to get it to sell out fast, i suggest putting in some small Sentinel pieces in the base. those always get the fanboys' attention :D

bab42034.jpg

Found this image on KotoCollectors. Looks pretty cool so far.

He looks a little bit too bulky too me but I'm liking the idea of these statues. Especially if they turn out like the Batman Jim Lee Koto line which are AMAZING pieces. Well, okay I only have the Batman and I have the Joker coming in the mail but I can't believe how cool that Batman is.

Sorry but did I miss somewhere what scale these are going to be?

Would love a line of X-men statues that formed a dio all together!

:chew

not a big fan of this sculpt..he looks too chubby...and eric's style of sculpting muscle definitely takes time to get use to..imo

I don't like how it came out either. The face looks good, but I'm not sure what to think about the overall style. Something different, but not a must have.

Back