New koto wolverine & psylocke 'danger room' statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cockroach

Super Freak
Reaction score
LOVING ALL THE NEW PSYLOCKE MERCHANDISE COMING OUT AT THE MOMENT! :)

TOY_4911_resize.jpg

TOY_4912_resize.jpg

I WONDER WHAT SIZE THEY'LL BE?

Last edited by a moderator:
At least he doesn't give his Asian's slanty eyes. I always hated that Psylocke got stereotyped into the mongoloid eye look. I like those poses but it's gonna take a lot to get me to get more 1:6 scale. I had to get the Koto Soso Red Hulk though, loved that look.
TOY_4912_resize.JPG

TOY_4911_resize.JPG

I think this is going to be a new line with others to follow.
Sure one 1/6 scale sculpt is not as impressive as a 1/4 scale sculpt, but imganie a group of these 1/6 same themed sculpts displaying together!!!
If koto can manage to translate these 2D drawings into 3D, this line is going to be a success!

At least he doesn't give his Asian's slanty eyes. I always hated that Psylocke got stereotyped into the mongoloid eye look. I like those poses but it's gonna take a lot to get me to get more 1:6 scale. I had to get the Koto Soso Red Hulk though, loved that look.
TOY_4912_resize.JPG

TOY_4911_resize.JPG

man that Psylocke statue would be awesome if ssc were to do it in 1/4-1/5 scale... love the base.

Wolverine looks cool, but i've had enough wolfy for awhile.:monkey1

Sosa will be able to pull both of them off IMO. He's sculpted both in the past and they looked decent. I'm sure he can improve on his past sculpts

img55787338.jpg

sosa044.jpg

More details about this line posted at https://statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=3175157&postcount=26

It's apparently a series of X-Men statues based off the artwork of Jim Lee. In additional to Wolverine and Psylocke, Cyclops, Gambit and Rogue were mentioned. A Deadpool sneak is supposed to be happening soon as well.

Might as well just give Koto direct access to my checking account.

Back