New jason remake figure actually being being advertised on mezco's website!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T15JdcXc8mtICSmSsW_024553.jpg

from NECA
18 inch Jason

Not diggin the long hair.

And I believe the "sack" is also a pillow case he put on when he hid in the bed in part 2.

Is Paramount and New Line releasing this together? Cause Paramount has rights to the Friday the 13th name. Wonder if SS can get the rights again?

Nope. The new F13 is being released by Warner Bros in the U.S. (with Paramount as a production partner with some overseas rights).

I am still not digging the new look, but I am no less excited to see a "new" Jason movie.

Hopefully the movie doesnt suck ass, and Josh makes new Jason figures for us :rock

I am still not digging the new look, but I am no less excited to see a "new" Jason movie.

Hopefully the movie doesnt suck ass, and Josh makes new Jason figures for us :rock

Me neither. First we got hillbilly Myers and now Voorhees? Plus that jacket looks retarded imo. Sure enough after seeing the movie it will grow on me.

the link is a online shop at taobao.com ,and it's a chinese web site ……
so I think it's useless to post here.

this is Mezco's new Jason
I don't think it's the same one

T1eIhcXbXysMBcxp6X_114142.jpg

pic.php

are you posistive if so that is so weird how mezco is making the 7 inch and neca is making the 18 inch, weird:confused::D

Mezco don't want to do 18" so the licence for that scale has been picked up by Neca. Makes sense as it fits in with the rest of their 18" line.
Mezco are doing a 12" though in the same style as the Part VII 12" they just released.

Back