New jason remake figure actually being being advertised on mezco's website!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope to buy it soon after.
evillaugh.gif

looks like a stylized toy from a cartoon.Would have preferred a Sideshow Version.

That is why I'm waiting for Josh's version. BTW Shai, love the Sig

I'd love a new Jason from the new movie. I think this is the best he's ever looked. They said that he starts off in the movie with the sack mask and eventually gets the hockey mask. They said they show the transition of him becoming "hockey mask" Jason.

Shame this figure is so comic looking. I want a good one.

whats up with the long hair?
wouldnt they try to make him NOT look anything similar to the new Myers Rob Zombie just did?

Right now I am just trying to figure out if I should just sculpt a Part IV ish face or maybe a Part III style face and just go with it. That is one of the main things holding me back on this figure.

Everything else is pretty easy to snag. Another thing is, I might make this Jason with the HT body in mind... since I need him to be bigger.

The hair doesn't bother me, I found a source for some nice hair... and doing it right, should look nice.

Is Paramount and New Line releasing this together? Cause Paramount has rights to the Friday the 13th name. Wonder if SS can get the rights again?

Back