• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers, and Leatherface Sideshows for sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddysnightmares

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I haven't not posted on here in forever (you guys probably don't evern remember me lol) I am selling all my sideshow figures. I'm trying to save up for some new equipment for my band. All of them have been opened and displayed. Non have ever been played with. Comes from a smoke free home and I dont have some EXCLUSIVE versions. so please check them out and if you want pictures just email me at [email protected] or PM me on here. Paylpal only. Thanks guy! I am looking for a good home for these, no customizing lol. SOME ARE MISSING THE PLACTIC INSERTS BUT ALL HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOXES.

Friday the 13th part 1 Pamela Voorhees - 40

Friday the 13th part 2 Jason Voorhees - 65

Friday the 13th part 3 Jason Voorhees - 225

Friday the 13th part 4 EXCLUSIVE Jason Voorhees -275

Friday the 13th part 6 Jason Voorhees - 150

Jason Goes to Hell Jason Voorheees - 100

Freddy Vs. Jason Jason Voorhees - 180

Nightmare on Elm Street Classic Freddy Krueger

Nightmare on Elm Street 3 EXCLUSIVE Freddy Krueger - 275

Freddy Vs. Jason Fred Krueger (Hat scuffs on Forehead) - 30

Freddy Vs. Jason Demon Freddy Krueger - 65

Wes Craven's New Nightmare Freddy Krueger - 65

Halloween Michael Myers - 185 (None available on Ebay in this great of a condition!)

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake Leatherface - 165

I also have the Mezco Friday the 13th Part 7 figure and the Remake Jason figure. Each one is 65.

Back