New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see they still can't properly place the shoulder armor plates, they are up way too high.

Ordered him from AP Collectibles. I had to search around too -he's getting hard to find fast.

Why is this one getting more attention than the last Rah fett? I mean, I know he looks a little cooler but is he really that much cooler that everyone and their mother is buying these up like hotcakes ???

Last edited:
Why is this one getting more attention than the last Rah fett? I mean, I know he looks a little cooler but is he really that much cooler that everyone and their mother is buying these up like hotcakes ???

possibly the fact being a newer and what seems to be a sturdier body? better paint apps? and the over all better look and possible "feel" of the figure?

Grabbed both today from a local shop in Shanghai. The ROTJ is such a noticeable improvement from the last edition. The weathering, the costume fit, it just looks fantastic. I grabbed Jango too. His suit is very purple. I have to check in on that scene. The box says Geonosis ver. on it, so there is your cue. Still not in love with the headsculpt. They made some paint modifications, but I feel like it was a slight step back. I sold my old Jango awhile back so I need to reference against photos online.

I really tried to resist but I couldn't. I ordered both Boba and Jango from alterego. I wanted to wait for sideshows but I finally caved. This also tempts me to go back and get the Royal Guard and Tie Pilot since SS has yet to release their versions of them. Just an FYI, alterego says both figures are arriving tomorrow! Very excited.

I must say boba looks pretty awesome fellas. I'll probably still be waiting for sideshow's version because I don't like the height issue, but I'm impressed by what medicom did here.

Congrats to all who were brave enough to pre-order one! :lol

I dont have any other SW figures and this guy will probably stay at my office away from my other figure so the height wont be an issue. Im pretty psych about this guy.

I dont have any other SW figures and this guy will probably stay at my office away from my other figure so the height wont be an issue. Im pretty psych about this guy.

My Medi Boba will be displayed alone -so height not an issue.

Back