New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok OSCORP I have a head sculpt in route!!, from sideshow can you believe it!? Now the question is.....does the head sculpt come off easy enough to swap it out. Anyone got any input on the Boba ROTJ head sculpt and if it removes from the neck post fairly easy? Or what can be done to remove it without breaking it?

Thanks

My ROTJ Fett came today but my wife was a sleep and she didn't hear the UPS guy when he rang the bell... I have to go pick him up in the morning and wait all day till I get out of work to check him out..

Sucks!

Just so cool

DSC_0027-1.jpg

Does anyone have a link to the dio with Han in carbonite, hanging on the wall?
Is this a custom piece or out of production?

Any help getting me looking in the right direction is appreciated.

no problems:hi5: I'm actually on the fence about selling my Boba and Han Carbonite since I'm really dead set on getting the PF version when it comes out and don't really need/want two of these same things. But trust me when I say pics don't really do the dio any justice.

no problems:hi5: I'm actually on the fence about selling my Boba and Han Carbonite since I'm really dead set on getting the PF version when it comes out and don't really need/want two of these same things. But trust me when I say pics don't really do the dio any justice.
I believe you...and secondly.......what PF? :lol
Damn! I'm really behind on this stuff. :panic: :panic: :panic:

:lol you can see it here

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-8e8q3_BM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-8e8q3_BM[/ame]

Basically, once I get this piece added to the Boba PF, it's just gonna make the 1/6th version so insignificant in my collection, I'm not even gonna bother having it on display:(

Wow, they sure know how to tease. :D

You're right.
It would be difficult to keep the 1/6th version of the same thing you have at 1/4th. :)

Did anyone from Australia get one of these figures from Sideshow? My Boba Fett shipped today and it cost me 42USD for a 5 pound figure. Last week my Commander Cody shipped, which was the same wight for only $27USD. Not sure why the difference in price as they are both the same weight. This is in line with most of my Hot Toy figures that come from Sideshow. I was a bit shocked to see my invoice for the higher price in shipping.

No problems at all so far, seems much studier than the ESB (which fell apart like right out of the box).

Just got the ROTJ Boba Fett and although it looks nice, it came with the helmet detached from on the head (I don't suppose it should have come like that). Anyway, I put a dab of super glue to hold it so it didn't look like a bobblehead. Seems to have good articulation, but keeping the hands attached while posing with the gun is a chore as they keep pulling out with the least stress. Got it posed in the classic blaster ready position and guess it will stay that way. First Medicom figure and probably my last. :(

Its a shame as I have not seen on the boards any QC issues, you seem to be the first reporting:dunno

Back