New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Boba!!!!!! freaking Awesome figure!!!!, the best I have ever seen Medicom do, way to go Medicom woooo hooooo.

Ok now the realty sinks in. After buying it today at a local comic shop I realized the range finder antennae is busted...... Pretty sad for a figure that cost $181.00 tax included.

Does anyone know how to fix it or have a link to taking off the range finder cover and and gluing it back. Hopefully sideshow will have a replacement head in stock or be able to replace it via Medicom Japan.

Any input guys?

Got my Boba!!!!!! freaking Awesome figure!!!!, the best I have ever seen Medicom do, way to go Medicom woooo hooooo.

Ok now the realty sinks in. After buying it today at a local comic shop I realized the range finder antennae is busted...... Pretty sad for a figure that cost $181.00 tax included.

Does anyone know how to fix it or have a link to taking off the range finder cover and and gluing it back. Hopefully sideshow will have a replacement head in stock or be able to replace it via Medicom Japan.

Any input guys?
Ouch, sorry to hear that.
If your LCS has an extra one, try exchanging it first.

I am going to have to get myself the RotJ Fett, he truely does look awesome.

Till then I`m happy with my Medicom ESB Fett which has had some work done (mods and taller body) and his "new toy"
fett0.jpg

It's probably been answered somewhere. I have looked but couldn't find it:

Is the scale issue a big issue or minor between these and the Sideshow and hasbro figs? I am happy with my jango but wouldn't mind getting the medi Jango to put with my Sideshow clones.

Any input would be appreciated.

Minor issue with the new Jango...the new medi body is slightly taller. You will be very pleased with figure...great detail and poseability.

Back