New Indy profile pics..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks pretty damn good, lets see if they can do it justice in the paint shop. I take it SST will be doing figures for the new movie as well, so we'll get an old Indy too right?

Great video! got me pumped!

Everyone is really handling this with great care, and I'm thrilled to have been able to offer my assistance, as I'm a tremendous fan of these films. I can't wait to see this stuff develop and have it on my shelves!

Fortune and Glory, guys!
Trev

Doing the hat like that may be a bit more difficult (hopefully I'm wrong!)since I think Jack's hat is larger than a fedora. If I remember correctly that was the problem with Abraham Lincoln having a hat he could wear--it would have been too large with sculpted hair. But maybe they've figured away around that now. Or possibly a changing head.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but do you think Sean Connery signed off on his likeness to Lucasfilm? Horizon models released a Connery/Dr. Jones in the 90's so I really hope so.

I'm speechless...

Can't wait...

Must hold out until Feb 2008 for the first INDIANA JONES 12 inch figure at ToyFair!!!

Judging by the video, it looks like they're gonna do TOHT as well! My avatar will change on that day.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but do you think Sean Connery signed off on his likeness to Lucasfilm? Horizon models released a Connery/Dr. Jones in the 90's so I really hope so.

I think his and the other actors likeness are included in the Indy rights. Something like Highlander would not have the pull Indy does.

Sign me up for the PF --- now THAT I would buy sight unseen. :lol

Back