New Indy Hasbro pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is this? Out of context, I seriously would not know.

ffc354d9f5674a071d60130055b28f38b9a0214.jpg

He's the step-brother of the Mark Wahlberg character from the TB POTA movie...I'm sure THAT figure is still collecting dust on some toy shelf somewhere...I kid, I kid.

I might think about German Soldier Indy soley for the rocket launcher... or at least use it as reference for my custom.

(That rocket launcher is fictional and was made for the film by the prop department)

BTW, here is the 12" INDY count:

Hasbro: 9
Medicom: 5
Sideshow: 1

:banghead

"That stings the nostrils!"

Ron_Burgundy_scent.jpg

It really is frustrating. I understand that Sideshow's production times are a bit longer than most, but holy DAMN. It's been a year since they officially announced the license and we have ONE official 12" figure announcement to show for it... and it's still at least 3-4 months away from release.

Damn shame. This line really had the potential to be one of the best things Sideshow's ever done and now I really feel that's all but gone by the wayside.

I think SS will trickle out a few more figs but no more than 3-4 more. Henry Snr., Marion, Mola Ram or Toht, & another Indy or two.

That would ultimately be a very lackluster line, imho.

If that turns out to be the case, Sideshow has failed us INDY fans. :(

See, I agree with you IJ but then I disagree with you too. I would be fine with just a ROTLA Indy but I don't like to see other companies shell out more figures than SSC. If that even makes sense, I don't really understand the hold up other considering how many hoops they seem to jump through for LOTR figures. Maybe they're stretched too thin? I just hope they don't pull a Palisades...

Right, I know a little bit about what happened but I just hope that SSC doesn't grow too soon too fast. They have come along a long way since their Universal stuff was hitting TRU.

Right, I know a little bit about what happened but I just hope that SSC doesn't grow too soon too fast. They have come along a long way since their Universal stuff was hitting TRU.

Wasn't even that. One of the main problems was too many licenses, not enough direction and a few bad choices, collapsing collector market and then all the behind the scenes company related stuff. SS is in no way going in this direction.

The German uniform Indy looks decent. The TOD Indy is just slightly different, nothing really to scream home about. Mutt looks horrendous.

As for SSC, I really think that they will pick up the pace soon. I think that the next item will show them if the license has legs. If it sells and is a minor character, they will know that they can move forward and make more.

I don't mind the slow pace, as long as it is worth it in the end.

Wasn't even that. One of the main problems was too many licenses, not enough direction and a few bad choices, collapsing collector market and then all the behind the scenes company related stuff. SS is in no way going in this direction.

I am not insinuating that at all man, I just hoped SSC doesn't have too many licenses, make bad choices, etc. I don't think they are going the way of the Dodo (Palisades) :duff .

Please, let's not have another chicken little thread. Let's wait until after SDCC to see where this line is or isn't going.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it will take no fewer than THREE new 1:6 INDY figures announced at SDCC for me to keep from believing that Sideshow has punted this line out of bounds.... on First Down.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it will take no fewer than THREE new 1:6 INDY figures announced at SDCC for me to keep from believing that Sideshow has punted this line out of bounds.... on First Down.

The possibilty saddens me... Your use of a football analogy as a former player and current coach fills me with a melancholic fever...:monkey2

But I hold out hope.

I think we'll see 2 at absolute most.

My bets are Henry and Indy in white tux. Possibly there will be a Marion or Mola Ram or Toht.

I think we'll see 2 at absolute most.

That wouldn't do it for me at all as I've known of at least 2 other 1:6 figures in the works for the line for months.

Seriously, at this point we should be up to about 5-6 announced figures so far. IT'S BEEN AN ENTIRE YEAR! Medicom's figures aren't all that great, but they have announced 5 figures in half the amount of time.

God, I need to stop thinking about it. It just ticks me off. :maul

Back