New Indy Hasbro pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well lets just hope they (SSC) don't go and make Marcus Brody, the Monkey man, and Marion and cancel the line.

Not that SSC would ever cancel a line before the core characters are done.:monkey3

Hasbro did recently say that they have no plans to make The Refrigerator, even in 3.75" scale. This makes monkey cry. :monkey2

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

How could they not make the fridge in a 3.75" scale deluxe pack with "I like Ike" Indy?! Intolerable! :banghead

Baldric?... Awesome avatar.:D

Too many suffocating kids I guess. Damn that PC.
Wish Mola Ram had been included in these 12"ers... oh well.

That wouldn't do it for me at all as I've known of at least 2 other 1:6 figures in the works for the line for months.
Seriously, at this point we should be up to about 5-6 announced figures so far. IT'S BEEN AN ENTIRE YEAR! Medicom's figures aren't all that great, but they have announced 5 figures in half the amount of time.

God, I need to stop thinking about it. It just ticks me off. :maul

:horror Spill it Carl!

Too many suffocating kids I guess. Damn that PC.

Yeah, I guess I can see how a toy whose main play function is to seal a figure into a fridge would be a little dicey. :lol

Maybe I can find a dollhouse fridge at Hobby Lobby or something.

If you find one the right height with rounded corners I'm sure it could be customized to look pretty close.

171252bfcb4f11581a657ad1cd1e65deeb2d82c.jpg

Indy looks like Clooney in this shot...

Back