New Hot Toys Terminator Character Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted T1. Personally thats what I'd rather have as a Terminator figure but I think its likely we'll be seein both anyway.... I'm thinking of selling off my custom now before these are shown.

Heres a "Bold Statement" ........... those who voted TX or Reese from TS have no testicles and know nothing about "Terminator"

I voted T1 T-800 ............ Duh! :duh Of course I would take a T2 T-800 too.

Hot Toys! Read this thread and read it well, I like MANY others will buy 2-3 of each Arnie from T1 and or T2.

Voted T1. Personally thats what I'd rather have as a Terminator figure but I think its likely we'll be seein both anyway.... I'm thinking of selling off my custom now before these are shown.

I think we will. Having all 4 choices in that poll means that they will have access to making any of them. After seeing a T1 as a choice my confidence jumped throught the roof that we'll finally see both (T1 and T2)

I have no doubts anymore. There must be a way around the T1 license crisis.

I really don't get it. Just read in the comments from the HT Blog and there are so many who really wants Blair Williams... I mean... ehm... WTF????

Blair Williams over T-800 Arnie? :horror

Of course more people like Arnie, but those who really want a t-800 already have one, because it's pretty easy to customise. There are several heads readily available on ebay. But if you liked Terminator Salvation you vote for T:S figures 'cause they are not as easy to come by as an Arnie figure. BTW Sideshow and Hot Toys already released their versions. I don't think more is necessary. :peace

Of course more people like Arnie, but those who really want a t-800 already have one, because it's pretty easy to customise. There are several heads readily available on ebay. But if you liked Terminator Salvation you vote for T:S figures 'cause they are not as easy to come by as an Arnie figure. BTW Sideshow and Hot Toys already released their versions. I don't think more is necessary. :peace

mh, for me it is better to have one million arnie terminator figures than only one blair williams figure.

If you're wishing one, it's cool and I hope you'll get your Blair figure :D But as for the others, there's no question, we want Arnie! :D

IMO the Terminator line is incomplete without the orginal terminator. The one which helped crate the franchise Arnold from T1 received my vote.

I voted Terminator 2 T-800 but would also like T-800 from Terminator.

mh, for me it is better to have one million arnie terminator figures than only one blair williams figure.

If you're wishing one, it's cool and I hope you'll get your Blair figure :D But as for the others, there's no question, we want Arnie! :D

Best thing would be, if HT released all the Terminator figures the fans want. Terminator is a line that deserves as many figures as possible.

I hope we see another Aliens Alien after this. It would be cool to have the original terminator , predator and Camerons alien together.
I'm hoping for another endo personally too with more accurate parts , better paint job , nicer base and two plasma rifles.

Best thing would be, if HT released all the Terminator figures the fans want. Terminator is a line that deserves as many figures as possible.

Blair Williams would be a great female figure for the Terminator line but personally first I would want a Sarah Connor.

What about the young John Connor from T2? Or the T-1000? There are sooo many other figures which can be done before a Blair Williams figure should be made. I really don't want to offend someone here who is wishing a Blair Williams figure, but I really can't understand why it should be worth on having her as a figure. What has she done in the movie to earn a figure from Hot Toys? Because she slept with Marcus? :D

:clap That would definitely be the best thing indeed!!! :rock :rock :rock

Imagine all the possibilities... :D

I really don't want to offend someone here who is wishing a Blair Williams figure, but I really can't understand why it should be worth on having her as a figure.

I can't see her doing well if she was made. Other than being female she doesn't really stand out. And a character that doesn't stand out in a film that doesn't stand out would not bode well for her.

Why is T-800 from the Terminator doing so badly against T2 T-800?
T2 has been done to death.
Come on guys we need this
4vprte.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

For the love of god listen to this man!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back