New Hot Toys Terminator Character Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense, thanks everyone. Well let's just hope that T1 and T2, both see a release.

I can't imagine they're talking about the endoskeleton since they've already made an endo and it would be nothing new.

No, they definitely mean Arnold from each film.

Hopefully there will be an endo release though for those that missed it last time. Ideally it would include a few changes for even greater accuracy such as the hose placements, and maybe a new headsculpt....and all chrome would be nice.

They improved on the Iron Man in only about a year's time. I could see him improving the Endo slightly too. Plus if they pay attention to ebay they know there is a big demand for one and they aren't getting any of that money. If they made a new improved one, they would. :dunno

Even if they didn't improve it, there'd be demand.

Here's something I didn't think of, but could be a factor with this news.

When HT first did the Endo, they had to make the base and box art be Terminator 2 in order for Sideshow to sell it, I wonder if Sideshow still couldn't sell T1 products from HT. I'd love to just get everything through them, of the sources I trust to rely on with HT, they're the cheapest option.

Voted for T1 as I read a-devs reasons...but the figure I want most is a T2 arnie. It would be a dream figure from my all time favourite film. Nuff' said!

Voted for T1 as I read a-devs reasons...but the figure I want most is a T2 arnie. It would be a dream figure from my all time favourite film. Nuff' said!

Thank you! A vote for T1 is not a vote against T2 since T2 is already the clear winner! However adding to the votes for T1 may possibly persuade Hot Toys that new T1 figures would be worth their effort aswell.

Yeah, makes sense mate! I think in the end though, figures from T1 + T2 are a sure thing. I look forward to wooksters official spec thread be it T1 or T2!

I'm confident if they touch the other films beside T:S, T1 and T2 are both certain, and likely T3.

Sadly, I think the order or production might be T2, T3 and end with T1, using the Alien and Predator lines as a model and also the fact that T1 figures will take extra work than the other two.

I'm confident if they touch the other films beside T:S, T1 and T2 are both certain, and likely T3.

Sadly, I think the order or production might be T2, T3 and end with T1, using the Alien and Predator lines as a model and also the fact that T1 figures will take extra work than the other two.

Nah imo they will produce accordingly to the poll's results.

Hopefully not or I'd say T2 will be last. With these films, HT seems to hold the most popular ones for last, the first ALIEN and Predator were made long after every sequel was done.

Hopefully not or I'd say T2 will be last. With these films, HT seems to hold the most popular ones for last, the first ALIEN and Predator were made long after every sequel was done.

Yeah thats actually a good point too, they DO do that. Even so they seemed to be quite speedy in all their Salvation releases. I just pray I have something from both T1 and T2 by at least late winter.

By have do you mean see a Prototype, because at this point unless they show a figure in the next few weeks, I don't see anything shipping until 2010.

I'm hung up on finishing things more than starting with Terminator so I'm hung up on T2 first, though T1 would be fine, I just want improved biker gear in my collection, a BD version of T-800 from T2, BD version of T-1000, that group just feels unfinished in my collection and unfinished feels worse than completely absent, which is T1.

I mean't to hopefully have something by around late March 2010. So in hand by then. I would assume we should see prototypes by then end of this year.

It'd be nice, but where they haven't even officially announced having the licenses for the other films, hard to say just where things are at. I'm hoping the October newsletter will say something like, as you may have guess from our recent poll, we've acquired the rights to produce figures from the other Terminator films.

As much as one would assume they've got it and plan to if they're making a poll, maybe they haven't and are genuinely seeing how much support there'd be for doing it.

I'll feel better when they officially say, yes, it's coming, like the Marvel movie stuff, I'd like prototypes, but at least I know they have the rights to do it, that's better than wishing they had them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back