New Hot toys Teaser...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it has to be Matrix, MJ, and Keaton Batman. Adding Big Daddy just doesn't fit in with the first two. Not iconic enough.

Not to mention, why would the first "Kickass" figure be Big Daddy and not Kickass himself? I don't follow all of the lines, but don't they usually start with the "star" when using a license?

Thats a Bingo

Could be a Video Game Master Piece of the Arkham Asylum Batman... I'm rooting for a Keaton, but never know until the show us!

I'd be wrapped with Arkham Batman all the same!

Matrix and Tim Burton Batman would be awesome.

Though it would be sweet if it was a TDK Gordon. :D

Bent Spoon? Oh, so we're finally getting a Uri Geller figure?

If the middle one is a MJ figure, will it come with Jesus Juice and a maybe a youg Macauley Culkin figure? (yeah, I know, bad taste)

Totally lost on what the Batman silhouette could represent. ;)

My Matrix Memory must be off, as I don't recall Neo bending spoons in the movie, but then I am one of the very few who did not like the movie anyway.

Re: Batman. I am surprised they never did a Scarecrow figure, is this a possibility?

I have no doubt that the middle symbol is a representation of something M.J. Just wondering though why would they reveal a "Beat It" before "Smooth Criminal"?...And why are they jumping from era-2-era? Although Im glad either way. Another shot at a "Thriller" era headsculpt by HT is welcome in my book!

I have no clue what to even speculate what the first image represents....And as some have stated that last pic is to obvious to be a Batman. Its just not much of a "teaser" because its to blount. Maybe it represents some other superhero, but I just have a hard time believing HT would give such a simple clue...

In all, seems there will be something for everyone in this package. Anyone know when they will reveal what they are?

Come on Hot Toys, surprise us!

Michael%20Jackson1.jpg

I cannot wait to read the reactions when HT makes the announcement. I recall the backlash over the Dx04 teaser (hints), I have no doubt this will be the same. :lol

yay 4 the matrix. I will then at least get a Neo/Keanu Reeves, hope they do him and Morpheus asap first. more Batman is great too, I want an Eddie Furlong/John Connor (terminator) figure too, we are doing great

Just wondering though why would they reveal a "Beat It" before "Smooth Criminal"?

The teaser could just be for license/figure announcements, not full releases with pictures. It could also mean 'Smooth Criminal' will be previewed within the next two months, before the teaser is answered, or it could mean 'Smooth Criminal' is a long way off (maybe they need time to work on how to create the lean, something like that, and so they put out easier figures like 'Beat It' in the meantime so the license doesn't go to waste).

There is backlash from EVERY teaser.

True. However, the Dx04 almost everyone was certain it was CR Superman and the backlash was rather severe. This teaser is following the same pattern everyone believes 3 figures of Matrix, MJ and Batman variety. A single figure (versus 3) or any variants to the believed 3 will create hysteria. It will be fun...

Maybe its M.J. as 'Captain EO'! The 2nd clue does have a lead to M.J.,. Then the last clue represents some sort of "hero/heroic deed", which is what EO was....And Captain E.O did have powers so maybe he used them to bend the spoon (first clue).....!

Back