New Hot Toys T-600 with ripped clothes & "rubber" skin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I see the pics.. but whats a Martin Laing T-600.. I mean whats the difference in the ML t-600 and the Normal One..?..

The base, design of the minigun and I believe the pack containg the ammo belt differ between the two.

My problem is not that there are two, it is basically that I can not spend ALL my money on the figures, and if I am looking for the DEFINITIVE look from the movie, I would say that is the new one. Sure the first one looks cool, I ordered it. The ^^^^ty part is that I ordered it like 2 weeks ago ! I ordered from CSC, and they have a 25% restocking fee if you cancel. Lames..... I guess I need to order my hot toys elswhere. I am kind of new to the hot toys game though.

you only live once, enjoy these because they won't be available again. I would just keep them all if you already ordered the others, at least you will have a complete set!

My problem is not that there are two, it is basically that I can not spend ALL my money on the figures, and if I am looking for the DEFINITIVE look from the movie, I would say that is the new one. Sure the first one looks cool, I ordered it. The ^^^^ty part is that I ordered it like 2 weeks ago ! I ordered from CSC, and they have a 25% restocking fee if you cancel. Lames..... I guess I need to order my hot toys elswhere. I am kind of new to the hot toys game though.

Wow, sorry to see the 25% restocking fee that is high and even for a preorder item. Have to mention Razors Edge again because there awesome to deal with, switched my order twice now with no problems.

I still think I like the "factory fresh" 600 instead of the "Skin" version - besides, that version is never shown in the movies. They used the "skin" head, which they made a toy out of, as seen:

explosive-t600--630-75.jpg

vs what we actually saw on film when we met Kyle:

Terminators-in-the-making-T-600-thumb-330x330-18311.jpg

But the final movie has a MUCH more battle damaged face, which was CGI'd over the rubber mask. Also, this version is NOT the one which appeared in the slaughter house, it was damaged in a different way, closer to the "Artist" version for Hottoys members

I think the Endo and Weathered versions side by side is going to look insane:google:monkey5

Another T-600 after this rubber mask one??! Are you sure it is specifically a T-600 and not just a new Endo? I would have preferred the T-RIP/Marcus endo.

I guess this is because Hot Toys invested a lot of money to develop this mold, so they need to sell it as many times as possible to make a return profit.

The only other T-600 i can think of is the one at the factory, with the F2000 Tactical rifle
500px-Terminator-salvation-05.jpg

In the latest Milk magzine there is a Hot Toys interview that confirms another version of the T-600.

Looks like the same pics that have been floating around. Wouldn't be surprised with another version, though. HT is on fire with this one.

Looks like the same pics that have been floating around. Wouldn't be surprised with another version, though. HT is on fire with this one.

No it is definitely not talking about the rubber skin version because the article's focus is on the rubber version. They specifically talk about another version to come later.

Can anyone clear something up for me? I watched T-4 in the cinema in Holland which had English subtitles and when Marcus first encounters the Terminator and asks Kyle what it was he replied the C-600. is this another type of Terminator or is it a mistake in the subtitles because it also sounds as if he said C-600. I have seen it twice and both times it has the same.

Can anyone clear something up for me? I watched T-4 in the cinema in Holland which had English subtitles and when Marcus first encounters the Terminator and asks Kyle what it was he replied the C-600. is this another type of Terminator or is it a mistake in the subtitles because it also sounds as if he said C-600. I have seen it twice and both times it has the same.

:lol No, it's T-600! They made a mistake in the subtitles! Lol, C-600! Hahahaha!

Obviously the guy doing the subtitles is not a Terminator fan then. The last thing we needed was yet another Terminator model

The fact that it is a terminator seemed to slip that subtitle guy's mind when he was deciding whether it was a T or a C - ITS A TERMINATOR! T for terminator, not C for.....uh....I can't even think of anything for C......but I bet his job is available now!

Back