New Hot Toys T-600 with ripped clothes & "rubber" skin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not like the film wasn't bad enough the muppets in the cinema can't even get the subtitles right.

The only other T-600 i can think of is the one at the factory, with the F2000 Tactical rifle
500px-Terminator-salvation-05.jpg

I'd buy another one, or just wait for that gun to hit eBay for my regular T-600. It'd be cool to have a 600 without any kind of pack or strap ons (strap on back packs that is).

:mwaha:lecture:lecture:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Yeah it's a T-600, wonder what the C could stand for?

Um, CYBERDYNE! Like as in Cyberdyne Systems Model 101. Not defending the subtitle guy cause it's surely a typo, but hypothetically it could be Cyberdyne Systems series 600 Terminator.

Good theory, but the cyberdyne...... ^^^^ refers to the skin type. eg: Cyberdyne systems model 101 is Arnies skin template.

Anyone know who makes the 1/6 fn f2000 rifle? I saw one on eBay last week but the seller ended the auction early!
Dizzy

Cyberdyne still built the whole friggin' thing. Of all the people on here of course I know the model refers to the camouflage (that's why I said "as in"), but in the end it's still Cyberdyne series 600 as well.

Does anyone know when sideshow will have these up for preorder? Why are they behind?

Don't know why, but they are often a bit behind. They only just last week pre-order offered the Hot Toys Shiva figure from Res5, and that's old news.

I'm sure they'll have both rubber mask versions soon. Hopefully tonight.:rolleyes:

Cyberdyne still built the whole friggin' thing. Of all the people on here of course I know the model refers to the camouflage (that's why I said "as in"), but in the end it's still Cyberdyne series 600 as well.

With respect, Given that Cyberdyne likely had military contracts they had designed a few of the Terminator models based on a radicaly advanced chip found from one of those Terminators sent back through time that was previously crushed in a hyraulic press - guess Skynet didn't see that coming. It's the old chicken or the egg conundrum - which is why I love this $&@#! NOW BRING ON THE PREORDER!!!! Sorry, I just worked out

Don't forget, not only did they have the chip, but they also had the arm and all the rest of the lower body where it was blown apart where Kyle died. It would be easy to build something that (just so happened) to look exactly like whatever was crushed in the press. It is model 101 after all, which suggests that it's their first design, and they would have to have made it prior to Judgment Day, or it wouldn't be called Cyberdyne Systems model yadda yadda, it would by Skynet model etc.

I'm with you on the chicken egg thing. T1 was a perfect cirle until T2 screwed it up. No way in hell the T3/TS timeline can produce the same exact future/past as what was spoken of by Kyle. That's already evident with this 600 (don't get me started).

Don't forget, not only did they have the chip, but they also had the arm and all the rest of the lower body where it was blown apart where Kyle died. It would be easy to build something that (just so happened) to look exactly like whatever was crushed in the press. It is model 101 after all, which suggests that it's their first design, and they would have to have made it prior to Judgment Day, or it wouldn't be called Cyberdyne Systems model yadda yadda, it would by Skynet model etc.

I'm with you on the chicken egg thing. T1 was a perfect cirle until T2 screwed it up. No way in hell the T3/TS timeline can produce the same exact future/past as what was spoken of by Kyle. That's already evident with this 600 (don't get me started).

One thing Kyle did mention in the original when Sarah was exasperated to hear that the the Terminator was from the future was that it was from "one possible future.". If you watch as much Discovery and Science channel as I do, you might accept that there are multiple universes or "timelines" occuring at the same time based on how certain events play out.

Ss an example, we see J-Day occuring in 1997 in the T2 timeline where it occurs in 2003 in the T3 timeline. These may be clever attempts at collecting your cash, but based on the events of T2, it is possible that a "ripple" was made in the flow of time, if you will, only postponing the inevitable. But theoretically, both outcomes could have existed simultaneously, along with any other tangent realities proposed by complement media (the now defunct but entertaining TV series, comics, novels), in different "parallel" universes.

Anyway, I realize this doesn't explain why it took Skynet anywhere from 15 to 40 years to design functional T-800s, unless we have only seen 2 or 3 of the possible infinite timelines, based on film maker preference, but it does give you freedom to create any Factual Terminator universe you wish!

Anyway, I realize this doesn't explain why it took Skynet anywhere from 15 to 40 years to design functional T-800s, unless we have only seen 2 or 3 of the possible infinite timelines, based on film maker preference, but it does give you freedom to create any Factual Terminator universe you wish!

True, after the blowing up of the Cyberdyne building in T2, and the postponing of J-Day, anything is possible, and the developement of machines is now based on later technologies, not the original Skynet technology that Miles would have created. In that mind I can accept whatever comes, but by that reasoning, the resistance may now not actually win anymore (even though Hollywood will see to it that they do). Every event in the original timeline that lead to the fall of Skynet will now never happen. Similar events maybe, but certainly not in the same timeframe or order as before.

About the Endos and Skynet's time taken to develope them: Because it is still Cyberdyne Systems model 101, and not Skynet model 101, I figure it is already fully developed before Judgment Day, but the Cyberdyne team never got the A.I. working in time to install it in the Endo prototype and make it work.

I figure that Skynet had the Endo design at its disposal, but never gave humanoid machines a try until it was clear it needed to be able to get inside the bunkers and hideouts of humans where they were hiding from its HKs. Until it was important to take out the resistance leaders, there was no need for humanoid machines in the field. They would be too slow and inefficient for field combat. Skynet has all its HKs for field battle.

Kyle talks about how the Terminators were "the newest, the worst". That means that they didn't even show up until almost the end of the war when the resistance was getting close to taking out Skynet. HK tactics were no longer enough to keep them back, so Skynet took an inventory of its available machines, found the infiltrator unit designed by Cyberdyne, gave it the A.I. it needed to be autonomous, and sent it out to Terminator resistance leaders.

For me, the Terminators were never meant to be infantry until the resistance was at Skynet's doorstep, and it had no choice but to throw everything it had at them.

You know, now I'm thinking that because CRS took over all the design rights to the Cyberdyne technologies, the T-800 should actually be the CRS Model 101 now. The only way it could still retain the Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 designation is if Cyberdyne had the prototype all done with at least rubber skin by the year 1994 when the building was blown up and all their work was fated to be passed to CRS.

*brain melting. must stop before. before. before* TILT

Pre-order next week! Hope there are some new photos to peruse on the product page as well.

Don't usually get new photos for Sideshow preorders of Hot Toys figures.

I'm hoping the Toy Hunters Exclusive will also be up for preorder next week.

Back