New Hot Toys T-600 with ripped clothes & "rubber" skin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, the Terminators were never meant to be infantry until the resistance was at Skynet's doorstep, and it had no choice but to throw everything it had at them.

For once I agree with you there! Bring out the fireworks :fireworks:fireworks WE AGREE!!!

Anyway, I believe that the T-800 were solely for infiltration. Skynet was caught with it's trousers down and threw all manner of machines at the resistance. I think the T-600's make a mean foot soldier! But a ^^^^e infiltrator. The T-800 is a good all rounder:D Love the T-600 endo as well!

Want List:

1) T-600 endo bust (Won't ever get one!:mad:)
2) 1/6th Rubber Skined T-600
3) 1/6th T-800 endo
4) 1/6th T-1000
5) Hydrobot (Getting one from Dizzy!!!)

Sorry to be a bit random there.....

:banana Yeah! If a Terminator can learn to agree, then maybe we can too.:lol

Despite my dislike of the 600 treatment by McG, I am getting every version of the HT figure.

Sideshow Exclusive Base Regular 600 Endo (will be cut in half for use as the torso that fought John). The exclusive base will be given to the Rubber skin edition.

Rubber Skin Edition. The base will be given to the torsoed endo.

Toy Hunters Rubber Skin Edition. The regular 600 base will be given to him.

Signature Edition will be displayed as it comes.

:banana Yeah! If a Terminator can learn to agree, then maybe we can too.:lol

Despite my dislike of the 600 treatment by McG, I am getting every version of the HT figure.

Sideshow Exclusive Base Regular 600 Endo (will be cut in half for use as the torso that fought John). The exclusive base will be given to the Rubber skin edition.

Rubber Skin Edition. The base will be given to the torsoed endo.

Toy Hunters Rubber Skin Edition. The regular 600 base will be given to him.

Signature Edition will be displayed as it comes.

Thinking of getting, The Rubber Skin version. Maybe the Signature version not sure.... He does look cool!

ap_20090622115414302.jpg.jpg

Hope Sideshow also carries the VIP version... I'd probably go for that one. Like its look better than the other mask and that exclusivity makes it a bit more enticing.

I wonder if you'll get both masks with the VIP version. Is VIP the Toy Hunters exclusive?

Hadn't thought about that, but that could be the case, exclusive often come with both. I want both versions showing on my shelf anyway, but I could just eBay the extra masks from each if that's the case. I wonder.:rolleyes:

Has anybody made a casts of the face masks. I would really like to get a VIP mask for my T-600 I just ordered. I already have all the clothes.

Back