New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad they are remaking this as I was not aware when this sold out. Now, it will be part of my collection.

And the new AVPs, Scar only though. The Wolf, well, It depends on what they improve on him as I got both versions, made one complete figure, and it looks awesome just like that.

P2 is my fav Pred design too and my fav Pred flick.
Yeah yeah most people love the first but there was just something about the city setting I loved!

i know right
I loved the second one too, great setting, great hunting, great pred,
I really will never understand the hate from people, Thank god is getting some respect at least,

Keep it civil, gents.

The next post I see, or that's reported, with insults will result in an infraction. :wave

:lol Snoop i didn't know you were a MOD , when did you get your badge? Either you've been and i've never noticed . I just saw you as the Freak that posted in all Introduction Threads :lol

Congrats on your POWER

Now back to P2 - I still can't believe that we're getting a V2 - This is the best teaser of the year :yess:

Besides Fatburn of course :wink1:

:lol Snoop i didn't know you were a MOD , when did you get your badge? Either you've been and i've never noticed . I just saw you as the Freak that posted in all Introduction Threads :lol

Congrats on your POWER

Now back to P2 - I still can't believe that we're getting a V2 - This is the best teaser of the year :yess:

Besides Fatburn of course :wink1:

:rotfl :exactly: That is so true!!

From Hot Toys facebook

ttttt.jpg

This looks good. I sold my HT P2 a couple years ago.

Muscle definition

From Hot Toys facebook

ttttt.jpg
Regarding the muscle definition on this bad boy, for anyone who has "The Winston Effect" hardcover book, on page 102 there is an image of the grey suit sculpture for Predator 1 and the sculpting of the torso looks extremely similar to this Predator 2 body, right down to the belly button. In fact I'd be very surprised if that image isnt what Hot Toys used for reference material when sculpting the body.

Much of that muscle definition is lost in the final latex suit (also pictured o page 102 of "The Winston Effect") however, but the same could hold true for Hot Toys sculpt after molding and painting.

A couple minor nitpicks here; the laser looks awfully small (a flaw shared with the original HT release), and I would have preferred fabric pouches on the belt instead of molded plastic ones - which ruin the realism a little bit.

Waiting is right. :lol
We'll be doing a lot of that with this recent announcement of the figures based on the Predator franchise.

This announcement washes away any regrets I might've had for selling the 1st and BD versions years ago.

Sculpt looks great so far, have no doubt this will be an amazing figure. I'm hoping he comes with some type of "building top" diorama type base.

Sculpt looks great so far, have no doubt this will be an amazing figure. I'm hoping he comes with some type of "building top" diorama type base.
Or a severed King Willie head. I'm still waiting for a predator that includes a hanging skinned body. If he were a DX he could include his whole trophy case.

Or a severed King Willie head. I'm still waiting for a predator that includes a hanging skinned body. If he were a DX he could include his whole trophy case.

A DX Predator 2, that would be interesting. Pack it full of accessories and include a mega cool base. I would love a rooftop base.:drool

Back