New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to display the "Hero Version" flanked by a Rescue AND Golden Age Cap!! :rock

and by next summer, The Avengers Cap.

tumblr_le3nu9QUKW1qct8mq.gif

Thor and Odin had long hair that needed to be flatter for the helms, but HT shouldn't have to do that on every release with a helmet, it just makes an unecessary seam.

Taylor has short hair and an alternate hair piece. It doesn't matter either way long as Evans doesn't have helmet hair.

and by next summer, The Avengers Cap.

tumblr_le3nu9QUKW1qct8mq.gif

The jury's still out on that one but right now its not looking good IMO. Three Badass Cap's + "Blue Beetle with a Shield" aren't what I'm looking for. :lol But if Avengers kicks ass regardless I'd probably be up for that Cap if I could display him without the cowl.

The jury's still out on that one but right now its not looking good IMO. Three Badass Cap's + "Blue Beetle with a Shield" aren't what I'm looking for. :lol But if Avengers kicks ass regardless I'd probably be up for that Cap if I could display him without the cowl.

leaked photos NEVER look as good as they end up being. its going to look awesome, once its lit, and in action, and shot from the right angles. it looks dorky, and strange fitting right now because it has to eb a practical suit to run around in and high kick! haha

it will be amazing, mark my words.:lecture

but i will say, im STOKED for this rescue mission cap. is the coolest costume out of them all in my opinion.

Holy Crap...:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Cap was my favorite of all the Marvel Avengers thus far. Love the classic underdog. The more the merrier!!! :dance

A hero needs a villain to stand beside. Cap needs red skull and thor needs loki. Come on hot toys, get with it and quit going in circles :panic:.

Once I see these specs and pics, my reaction will be on the same level as this kid:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU"]Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah i think Avengers Cap will be a hard sell after this gets released. As i've said before, I'm sure that the outfit will good in action but as a stationary figure it wont hold up compared to the WW2 Caps.

:blissy
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsrd1z-Ufuo&feature=related"]Star Spangled Man - Captain America: The First Avenger (USO song) - YouTube[/ame]

HT requesting deletion:

From Gary ~ HK figure Club forum
SORRY,因為收到HOTTOYS通知,這些照片要先DELETE,THANKS
Dear Gary,

Please kindly help us to delete this post IMMEDIATELY since the product still do not be announced.

Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back