New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't sideshow also putting out a Darth Vader with removable helmet, or are there three total Hot Toy exclusives?

That is what I meant :dunno

Obviously it's just speculation, going off the preview picture it looks like it could be big enough for 3 figures. It could on the other hand be just 2.

Sorry, it's a bit confusing when Hot Toys exclusives are essentially Sideshow exclusives. Well, Sideshow's facebook page says "Want to see TWO of the exclusives?" with the Rescue Cap puzzle below it. So they're only revealing two in that picture. Anyway, we're getting there, I think they need roughly 800 more likes to get another piece revealed. Sigh.

Sorry, it's a bit confusing when Hot Toys exclusives are essentially Sideshow exclusives. Well, Sideshow's facebook page says "Want to see TWO of the exclusives?" with the Rescue Cap puzzle below it. So they're only revealing two in that picture. Anyway, we're getting there, I think they need roughly 800 more likes to get another piece revealed. Sigh.

There are probably going to be 2 Hot Toys exclusives. That's what they've been doing. One will be rescue cap. The other could be anything. If there is going to be a vader exclusive, that'll be through sideshow. And that's a different company.

There are probably going to be 2 Hot Toys exclusives. That's what they've been doing. One will be rescue cap. The other could be anything. If there is going to be a vader exclusive, that'll be through sideshow. And that's a different company.

I know that they are different companies, what I meant when I said that Hot Toys exclusives are essentially Sideshow exclusives is that SS is the only company who "officially" sells Hot Toys exclusives. Unlike regular Hot Toys product.

I'm expecting three 1/6 scale figures overall, with the two from Hot Toys and the SS Vader, but if there are more then that's only better.

why not have Thor:Loki the other exclusive ;) ;)...yes,yes i know it is cancelled but a man can dream right?

I know that they are different companies, what I meant when I said that Hot Toys exclusives are essentially Sideshow exclusives is that SS is the only company who "officially" sells Hot Toys exclusives. Unlike regular Hot Toys product.

I'm expecting three 1/6 scale figures overall, with the two from Hot Toys and the SS Vader, but if there are more then that's only better.

the Sideshow Vader will probably go up for order during SDCC but i doubt we will see him released until later in the year.I think a variant Battle droid OR the Airbourne trooper from Sideshow will be their exclusive Star Wars figure not sure who else from HT though.

the Sideshow Vader will probably go up for order during SDCC but i doubt we will see him released until later in the year.I think a variant Battle droid OR the Airbourne trooper from Sideshow will be their exclusive Star Wars figure not sure who else from HT though.

Oh I see, so there's a good chance he's not even an exclusive. Cool. This was throwing me off:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...Con12_StarWars_1&utm_campaign=facebook_060112

Sorry, but pre comic con info is always confusing because they try to keep so many things secret.

Sign up for both email newsletters, their regular one, then the comic con sideshow newsletter, they gonna drop the news there, son.

I tried to sign up for comicon but I keep getting invalid e-mail address. Odd because all of my PO and shipping notices go to the same one.

Need this figure. Hope it's as easy to get as Batman was last year.

Same here. Last years Batman had the extra Christian Bale head right? Was there any people parting them out and selling the head on ebay? I wouldn't mind a second Chris Evans head sculpt.

Need this figure. Hope it's as easy to get as Batman was last year.

I remember all those that were thinking Batman would sell out in a hour on the PPO, turned out he was available for like a month :lol

How do the preorders work with SDCC items? Do they list the item for sale on their site or is it available only at the con?

Apologies if this question was already asked, but I'm new to collecting and don't want to miss out on this figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back