New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:exactly:

I can't remember such a cool & popular Con exclusive. I'm a bit surprised they wouldn't give this one a wider release. Maybe the ed. size is huge?

The Batman and Predator from last year was available in pretty much abundance... just only from Sideshow. I don't think there will problem in getting this fig.

The Batman and Predator from last year was available in pretty much abundance... just only from Sideshow. I don't think there will problem in getting this fig.

Are there ever any differences between what you get at the con and what they put on the website? Like any extra goodies or anything? When do they usually do the non-attendee PO? Sorry, I know newb questions are annoying, but I really appreciate it.

Am I missing something? Why does everyone think this will be a 2 in 1?

What do you mean? Pretty much all of us are saying it's two different packages, not 2 in 1.. Except one person. We were briefly discussing how it would have been packaged if it were a 2 in 1. Most of know it's two separate releases. :thud:

Sorry. I meant 2 different caps?

Oh, okay, yeah, they are two different Cap figures in two different packages. Originally they were going to be a two pack. In a recent interview Howard said they were releasing them separate because WWII collects would want the Rescue version but not the USO version. Howard did say they were still releasing both versions, and Sideshow does say 2 reveals, so at this point I'm inclined to be believe we're still getting both and that's what this reveal is.

Are there ever any differences between what you get at the con and what they put on the website? Like any extra goodies or anything? When do they usually do the non-attendee PO? Sorry, I know newb questions are annoying, but I really appreciate it.

No, same figure with no difference. If it goes down like last year, Non attendees will get their figures first

Oh. Ok. I thought I may have been missing an official announcement that there would be 2 caps released at comic con

Oh. Ok. I thought I may have been missing an official announcement that there would be 2 caps released at comic con

It's still confusing, many of us are just guessing at what there will be. What we know so far is that there are two Cap figures, Rescue and USO. USO was supposed to be a Con exclusive and the Rescue a regular release. We know the Rescue version is now a Con exclusive. What we don't know at this point is if the USO version is being released at the same time or at all, but I'm guessing it is because Sideshow says they are revealing two exclusives and there is room in that picture with Rescue Cap for another figure. Logic would dictate that, I hope.

Haha, if they do indeed release both versions, and they are as good looking as we hope, then they'll sell out pretty fast I bet.

I'm seriously considering buying the Non attendee if I can. I'll get it early before the con even starts and I wont have to sweat carrying it at the show.

I'll pick mine up right before I leave preview night and thankfully not have to worry about it. That's what is so awesome about preview night tickets.

I would be very shocked if they had two captain america's for comic con. That would mean there are 4 captain america's for 2 movies. I know they do that for iron man, but I just don't see it for cap. Plus that would mean there are 3 captain america's available for order at the same time.

I would be very shocked if they had two captain america's for comic con. That would mean there are 4 captain america's for 2 movies. I know they do that for iron man, but I just don't see it for cap. Plus that would mean there are 3 captain america's available for order at the same time.

How many Iron Man's can you buy right now? Plus it's all about demand. A lot of people want both Rescue and USO Cap, and a lot of those people might not care about the Avengers or other movie figures. Comic fans will want USO Cap and WWII fans with Rescue Cap. I think it would be a great move. Though that doesn't it is happening. I'm just saying why I think it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back