New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its the two in one shown/teased before with the Golden age costume aswell/underneath i'll be getting this, if not they can keep it

Well they do say on facebook "Want to see TWO of the exclusives", so I'm assuming it's both Cap figures.

Sorry, I'm still just so excited we'll be getting Rescue Cap so soon. It's my most anticipated Hot Toys figure period.

:hi5:

..I wonder, if we unlike Sideshow, then like them again.. will that count? LOL. Kidding, I know it won't, but I wish it was that easy.

If they have both versions this will hands-down be the coolest SDCC Exclusives Sideshow has had in a long, long time. I would absolutely get both, without hesitation.

Well they do say on facebook "Want to see TWO of the exclusives", so I'm assuming it's both Cap figures.

I'm still just so excited we'll be getting Rescue Cap so soon. It's my most anticipated Hot Toys figure period.

:hi5:

..I wonder, if we unlike Sideshow, then like them again.. will that count? LOL. Kidding, I know it won't, but I wish it was that easy.

I'm happy for ya :), hope that time finally comes for me too

There could be, yes:

USO Ceremony (Classic Cap costume)
Rescue Costume
First Avenger costume

For now :rolleyes:

What a great idea though, to make them both exclusives but separate packages so people don't have to get the version they don't want. Still, it would have been cheaper for us who want both versions if they had packaged them together, but maybe we'll get some extras things since they will be separate packages.

I'm so excited. This is the best news. Sorry Nova, I'm a very.. expressive person. :)

I wish there were more FA figures, Bucky, Peggy Carter, Arnim Zola.. I know, most people don't want them. Shame.

What a great idea though, to make them both exclusives but separate packages so people don't have to get the version they don't want. Still, it would have been cheaper for us who want both versions if they had packaged them together, but maybe we'll get some extras things since they will be separate packages.

I'd want them separately anyway. Separate packaging, stands, etc. It would also alleviate the hassle of purchasing a second figure body, etc.

I'd want them separately anyway. Separate packaging, stands, etc. It would also alleviate the hassle of purchasing a second figure body, etc.

Does Hot Toys generally not sell a two pack with two bodies? Hmm, well then I guess it works out even better. Man, all I care about it is the Rescue Cap head sculpt having a great likeness, please nail this one Hot Toys. :pray:

I'm very curious to see how they handled the USO head sculpt as well.

For me, it would be cool to have the USO version but honestly if I had a to choose, I would rather have the Rescue version.

They're offering a 2-pack with 2 bodies with the upcoming DX Luke Skywalker. But it's a first.

If they have both versions this will hands-down be the coolest SDCC Exclusives Sideshow has had in a long, long time.

:exactly:

I can't remember such a cool & popular Con exclusive. I'm a bit surprised they wouldn't give this one a wider release. Maybe the ed. size is huge?

If they are both coming, then they should do what EB did with MIB and offer them as a set for a bit less money than buying them seperately

That would be awesome, but I don't expect that. No big deal, I'll just make sure to set aside about $400-$450 at least so I don't miss out. My birthdays in July anyway.

If Hot Toys does the same thing as they did with Batman last year and makes it a 2-in-1, but with only enough parts to do one or the other, and it is limited to one per household, I'm gonna throw something at the wall really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back