New Hot Toys Aliens Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wasn't there a recent interview with them where they discussed the possibility of an alien queen?

Didn't they also recently say that they acquired the license for all of the Alien films including Aliens which they already had used at the time.

I would think that they'd want to use those rights to make some new items from all of the films, but who knows with them.

No they probably arent. Aside from the Queen...maybe, they've done almost EVERY major character, and 2 Aliens. And a powerloader. So.....

They're DEF gonna do more Aliens figs... :D

patience...

No they probably arent. Aside from the Queen...maybe, they've done almost EVERY major character, and 2 Aliens. And a powerloader. So.....

I'm going to have to agree with CP on this one.

We'll be lucky to get the Queen (hopefully) and that will be it.

What I'd LOVE for them to do is more Alien/Aliens/Alien3/A:R/AvP/AvP:R/Predator/Predator 2 Snap Kits.

What I'd love is the little weird looking guy in the robotic wheelchair from Alien Resurrection. "Who were you expecting, Santa Clause?". Awesome.

I brought this up in the other thread about the new Alien Queen diorama: is THAT the Queen they were refering to!? Because they never said a 1/6 scale Alien Queen was coming.. they simply said an Alien Queen was coming and now there's this new Alien Queen diorama. Maybe that's as far as they plan on going. SideShow is the ones who made this statement by the way.

I brought this up in the other thread about the new Alien Queen diorama: is THAT the Queen they were refering to!? Because they never said a 1/6 scale Alien Queen was coming.. they simply said an Alien Queen was coming and now there's this new Alien Queen diorama. Maybe that's as far as they plan on going. SideShow is the ones who made this statement by the way.

I think you have the companies mixed up.
If I remember correctly, it was in an interview by figures.com that Hot Toys said that they have a Queen in the works. Sideshow sprung their Queen on us unexpectedly.

Ah.. this is what confused me:

5) Are there any plans to release a MMS Alien Queen figure from Aliens?

HT: Yes, but we’re still considering if it is released in 1/6th scale format or not.

And then I saw the Diorama Alien Queen and put 2 and 2 together and got 7. :duh

:lol

I want a good Ripley sculpt. She's kind of the center of the first four movies, yet the offerings we've gotten have well..kind of sucked. A Ripley from Alien 1 and Alien 3 would be cool. I'm not the biggest Ripley fan mind you: I like her but felt her presence (especially in AR), kept the series from evolving. Either way though, we need a good Ripley figure. My personal vote right now would be for Alien 3, but that's because I just got the Dog Alien and want a Ripley to go with it.

Back