New Godfather Pacino?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be down. Sculpt looks great but something is off. Not an al Pacino expert over here but I'd still get it. Need a Mikey in my collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This person is very talented thats for sure

Christian+Bale40.jpg

Liam+neeson11.jpg

Tom+Cruise21.jpg

Tom+Cruise01.jpg

Minus the pers

Brad-Pitt07.jpg

Stunning work! Too bad he doesn't want to offer them to the public:/ the Neeson, Bale and Willis sculpt notably are very impressive. The skin textures on the Neeson are some of the best I've seen. Wonder if he does his own paint apps as well those are equally as good!

Top talented sculptor, and he's nailing the expession of the characters perfectly. The Bale sculpt would have been absolutely perfect, only the mouth is a bit weird. But the eyes and everything else, is just like a 3d can.

The Pacino however, i'm not feeling it. He has nailed his expression again, but the likeness isn't there for my taste.

But other then that, his painting and sculpting technique is unbelievable, and this is how PERS should have been. there is no need for those big eyes to use pers.

Top talented sculptor, and he's nailing the expession of the characters perfectly. The Bale sculpt would have been absolutely perfect, only the mouth is a bit weird. But the eyes and everything else, is just like a 3d can.

The Pacino however, i'm not feeling it. He has nailed his expression again, but the likeness isn't there for my taste.

But other then that, his painting and sculpting technique is unbelievable, and this is how PERS should have been. there is no need for those big eyes to use pers.

on the contrary man haha i see the likeness very striking!!! i can even see that pacino look in his eyes that al pacino always has!!!!

on the contrary man haha i see the likeness very striking!!! i can even see that pacino look in his eyes that al pacino always has!!!!

Well good for you then. I just said, that for MY taste, the likeness could have been better and i see no problem in having different oppinions, so there is no need to throw a post here with a lot of exlamation points, because you disagree. ;)

i hope he's willing to make this to the public, so everyone can get his sculpts, if they want to.

The Neeson sculpt is the best I've seen. It wouldn't have been my first character choice of his, but the likeness is defiantly there.

Jeez fellas, not everything in this world has a price. Can't a great piece of art just be enjoyed every once in awhile, without everyone clamoring to somehow commercialize the process?

Maybe Iminime should do a version 2 loved there 1st I have the painted sculpt but it's hard to find a suit that fits because the head is small.
Wake said a Michael Corleone figure is an Iminime project in the works. Not sure if it would have the old sculpt or a new one, though.

the Neeson, Bale, and Pacino look great, the Pitt and Cruise though have that exaggerated Feng style imo

The paint and skin texture is incredible. The Bale and Cruise likenesses are excellent, the Pacino...not so much. :lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back