New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't find the Mattel GB thread :lol

NAKNNuM.jpg

Future peg warmers for sure.

HAHA at least they had the decency of giving them a unique body mold for each figure, unlike the original ghostbusters , they all shared the same body mold.

These are gonna sit on shelves for awhile. Matty sucks. They can the OG line because sales weren't good enough to make all the characters they wanted, but then they make these? :slap

I bet that the movie will be a total fail, not a good way to remember Harold. Just my opinion.

Is there any other online retailers selling the Ray and Winston figures at decent prices?

Thanks

Odd that dudes cannot explain why they think this movie will crap. We've seen no trailers or anything. One can draw conclusions...especially with sports related gifs.

Watched Spy last night. Melessa McArthy is flippen great in it.

The director and writers have primarily been involved with Melissa McCarthy's previous movies. So, if you like those, you'll probably like this one. But of course, by connecting itself to a classic film like Ghostbusters it's almost inevitably being set up for major criticism.

The director and writers have primarily been involved with Melissa McCarthy's previous movies. So, if you like those, you'll probably like this one. But of course, by connecting itself to a classic film like Ghostbusters it's almost inevitably being set up for major criticism.

I personally enjoyed The Heat, Bridemades and Spy.
Harold and Dan get a writing credit and the other writer did Parks and Recreation.
These are all Saturday Night live peeps just the the boys were in the 80's.

Off the top of my head, Ivan Reitman did three good movies and even more crappy ones.

Given all that, I see no reason at all aside from sexism for this movie to be labeled as crap by some before any footage.

Odd that dudes cannot explain why they think this movie will crap. We've seen no trailers or anything. One can draw conclusions...especially with sports related gifs.

Watched Spy last night. Melessa McArthy is flippen great in it.

The same reason you think it will succeed. You can't explain why it will succeed. Odd. And what conclusion do you come up with? Elaborate.

I felt a gif expressed what my words could have as well. Relax. Not everyone will agree with you. It's ok.

Feig and McCarthys act is getting old and this movie is geared towards the crowd that loves his female comedies. My mom could care less about the OG, but really is looking forward to this.

Plus McCarthy plays the same part in every movie. Leslie Jones plays the same part on every SNL skit. That's why I think it will fail. It will be a typical Feig female comedy dressed up like Ghostbusters. Not a Ghostbusters film with female actresses. An all female cast has nothing to do with it. Blaming sexism is a lame excuse for people who can't handle the fact that people don't like the idea of a reboot or the director.

Hopefully that helps explain my side.

Back