New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had to comment that I used to live in Miami in the Westchester area off of 8th Street so reading your exchange about Doral and International Mall really took me back!
cool, glad that brought some good times over here. im in south Miami but I work in doral so I sometimes go to that TRU there or the one in Hialeah where I frequently go to when I use to live there.

Haha! I work in Doral too. Sadly they were sold out of the figures when I went. Stopped by two other toys r us stores after that but they had nothing. Guess I'm SOL lol.

Sweet!! i'm going today after I leave work. Man i hope they are still there by the time I get there lol Thank you SO much for being on the look out! I really appreciate it :) Are they on the shelf still?

Yup! Got them both. They raised the price to 14.99 now instead of 12.99 but whatever. I'm just happy to have been able to get them here and not pay ridiculous ebay prices. Thank you again my friend for the heads up!

I couldn't find the Mattel GB thread :lol

NAKNNuM.jpg

Back