New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the international time difference sometimes ... all sold out when I got out of bed. Kind of wish they'd put a 2 per person limit on them, would have made what little stock they had go that little bit further ...

Still, I could have set my alarm clock too. ;)

Wow, almost missed Stay Puft as my google alert never came through.

Just got the order in, though, and cannot wait for this to ship!

Not shipping until the 8th, which is lame, but at least it isn't like when we got the PKE meter and it didn't ship until a month later, that was practically a pre-sale.

Still super excited to have gotten Mr. Puft, and I was worried given how quickly he sold out at Con that he'd be gone within a few minutes. He'll definitely display nicely with the rest of the GB collection. I'm going to get an Ecto sub too, now that I have Mr. Stay Puft on the way.

My confirmation email states 8/9, so maybe they're over two days depending on what time you ordered.

Just under the order total and above the billing address -

Additional Product Information:
Stay Puft Marshmallow Man - <strong>NOTE:</strong> Estimated shipping date for Stay Puft is 8/9/2011. You entire
order will ship when Stay Puft is ready to ship.

i hope Hot Toys get the Ghostbusters license..that would be a dream come true.. just imagine the detail hot toys would bring to the table

i hope Hot Toys get the Ghostbusters license..that would be a dream come true.. just imagine the detail hot toys would bring to the table

That would be indeed dream come true:pray:

What you guys said. Seriously, that would be the centerpiece of my collection.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I wholeheartedly agree with you guys. All 4 guys plus Ecto-1 and I think I would be done with collecting. HT has already fulfilled one of my grail wishes (89 Bats, Joker, Batmobile) and this would be my other one. :pray:

here are my ghost buster figures

peter venkman

DSC000674.jpg

also have the sdcc retro action hero peter

DSC000702.jpg

side by side w/ the regular release

egon spengler

DSC000717.jpg

winston zeddmore

DSC000632.jpg

ray stanz

DSC000654.jpg

That would be indeed dream come true:pray:

What you guys said. Seriously, that would be the centerpiece of my collection.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I wholeheartedly agree with you guys. All 4 guys plus Ecto-1 and I think I would be done with collecting. HT has already fulfilled one of my grail wishes (89 Bats, Joker, Batmobile) and this would be my other one. :pray:

You guys are not alone (obviously). This is by FAR my dream license from Hot Toys.

La Balls, especially you, funny, I feel the exact same way. My first dream license was '89 Batman (Keaton Batman & Nicholson Joker), my dream piece being the Batmobile (could not BELIEVE a dream was realised with that announcement/unveiling). My next (and probably equal) dream license is all 4 ghostbusters complete with gear - and the Ecto-1 to replace my 1:18 Joyride diecast..

I wish there was a way to make us heard above the other noise.. I'm sure Hot Toys has to know how well this would sell right?

^^ sgt.reese, Desamo, Karamazov80, devastator's balls, illusion

Guys, I'm with you all. HT picking up the Ghostbusters licence would be a dream announcement for me to, it would only turn into a nightmare if they stopped at 2 figures ;) but seriously how cool would it be. Peter Venkman could come with Slimer as an accessory like how the Tracker Predator comes with his dog and imagine a 1/6 Ecto-1 :panic: a guy can dream right :)

Back