New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It won't last. In like a month people will realize that his death makes his figure no more desirable than the deaths of Lennon and Harrison make their Beatles merch more desirable.

It's the illusion of greater rarity and demand. Nothing more,

You're absolutely right. However, I hate people trying to profit off death. To each their own I guess.

BhSlD9kCcAAX9zn.jpg

RIP harold! we all gonna miss you!

Anyone here know how many versions of 1:18 Ecto one is out in the market?

I know the Hot Wheels Elite black box 1 & 1A but recently saw a Hot Wheels (Mattel) Red Box version, are both identical or do the Elites have more details?

Anyone here know how many versions of 1:18 Ecto one is out in the market?

I know the Hot Wheels Elite black box 1 & 1A but recently saw a Hot Wheels (Mattel) Red Box version, are both identical or do the Elites have more details?

The red box version is a cheaper version of the elite. It has less detail and barely has moving parts. The elite has all the bells and whistles in the detailing and decals. I have the elite and it is stunning! It is one of my favorite pieces and it makes a huge statement.

Want to share my Ghostbusters props. Very satisfied with the pke meter and the neutrino wand while the ecto goggles feels like it was rushed and doesn't have that wow factor for me. :)

I wish Mattel re-issues the Trap since it's the 30th anniversary of the Ghostbusters. Sucks that I missed it the first time. :(

gb-props1_zps94bd9170.jpg

gb-props2_zps36934541.jpg

Want to share my Ghostbusters props. Very satisfied with the pke meter and the neutrino wand while the ecto goggles feels like it was rushed and doesn't have that wow factor for me. :)

I wish Mattel re-issues the Trap since it's the 30th anniversary of the Ghostbusters. Sucks that I missed it the first time. :(

Looks awesome! I never ended up buying these, but they really are nice. I have regretted not getting the trap as well. I want to relive my childhood days.

gb-trap_zps910a6e00.jpg

I really wish I had picked up a Mattel trap when they were reasonably priced. Luckily I don't have to hold out hope for a Mattel pack, I got that covered.

Just got my 12" Egon in! I have Ray coming in next week. I am gradually rolling in the the entire team! unfortunately the price for Venkman went up drastically on Amazon... he is up to $150 on there. I will have to turn to ebay on that one.

Did you get the Ecto1 or Ecto1A, Ecto1A elite is like $10 more, Ecto1 has that clean look but Ecto1A has those decals, and those signboards & antennas which i don't know if it actually looks better or messy.

The red box version is a cheaper version of the elite. It has less detail and barely has moving parts. The elite has all the bells and whistles in the detailing and decals. I have the elite and it is stunning! It is one of my favorite pieces and it makes a huge statement.

Did you get the Ecto1 or Ecto1A, Ecto1A elite is like $10 more, Ecto1 has that clean look but Ecto1A has those decals, and those signboards & antennas which i don't know if it actually looks better or messy.

I have the ECTO 1. It all boils down to preference, the 1 is from ghostbusters, and the 1a is from ghostbusters 2. I much prefer anything related to the first film.

For some reason in the last couple days, the Venkman figures have all sold out and prices have risen to $150 and up! Man I wish I didn't wait a few days to purchase! Why the sudden rush of purchases? I refuse to pay double retail.

Back