New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol!!

So I went to Gallery 1988 yesterday, where they had the Gremlins, Goonies and Ghostbusters show, awesome GB stuff!!
Mattel brought a bunch of GB figures, including the upcoming GB2 Holiday Set!!!
It looks amazing!
I'll post pics later...

thanks to vartel for the amazing sculpts! im very happy with these, they still need elbow pads but the boys are back!:hi5:

Where might one purchase the elbow pads you have? I definitely like their look compared to the ones that Mattel made!

thanks sigep756, i just used the mattel elbow pads, cutting away the straps so i was only left with the actual pad, then superglued some elastic to it. still look a bit goofy but much better than before!

My Winston arrived on Saturday:hi5:
Great figure,
Nice to have the guys complete,
Passed on Labcoat Ray,Will probably go for a couple of the varients getting released this/next year,looking forward to the slime blower figs,

Kindest regards
Tys

for people that are using the spenser/vartel sculpts what are you doing with the original heads and bodies? ive just put mine on ebay but now im wondering if maybe i should use them for variations. eg.
a courtroom peter, or ray and egon in labcoats

So I went to Gallery 1988 yesterday, where they had the Gremlins, Goonies and Ghostbusters show, awesome GB stuff!!
It looks amazing!
I'll post pics later...

I rarely check this thread but im glad i did now,i love ghostbusters but not getting into this line unless HT makes something nice,which is only a matter of time i guess.
But that Christmas Set looks just awesome,i will try and get one,any more info on that one?How limited is it and will it be available through TRU only?

It looks amazing!
I'll post pics later...

It's later...;)

M.

Okay. So I ordered the 12" Winston Zeddemore figure back on August 23...before it sold out at Matty Collector. I finally get my shipment e-mail from Matty yesterday! Over 2 weeks...AFTER I had ordered him from them! Here's a little from my e-mail from Matty yesterday...

Thanks for ordering from MattyCollector on August 23, 2010! The following product(s) has shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

I called them, and e-mailed them about the delay. At first they told me that my order was already in the hands of the shipping company, U.P.S. Then a second phone call got me the answer that they were sold out, and would ship Winston to me as soon as they restocked.

It was frustrating when my order sat in the "in process" status for two weeks without shipping. When other guys on here were getting their figures in only a few days. :mad:

I am not too happy with Matty's customer service giving me different answers, and not really knowing what was going on. Also with the quality control with Digital River. I just don't understand if I order something before it sells out that it should be shipping within a day or two to me. Not having my order sitting in a "in process" state for two weeks!

Well, I'll finally have my Winston figure to complete the four 12" Ghostbusters figures from Matty. Now I gotta get some better head sculpts from Spenser for them! :)

Quick crappy pics of the Holiday Exclusive

DSC06742.jpg

DSC06741.jpg

DSC06740.jpg

Wow, Toys 'R Us already has this set in stored kuzeh? I'm suprised it is in store that early! I gotta check my store down here now! :horror

Okay. So I ordered the 12" Winston Zeddemore figure back on August 23...before it sold out at Matty Collector. I finally get my shipment e-mail from Matty yesterday! Over 2 weeks...AFTER I had ordered him from them! Here's a little from my e-mail from Matty yesterday...

Thanks for ordering from MattyCollector on August 23, 2010! The following product(s) has shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

I called them, and e-mailed them about the delay. At first they told me that my order was already in the hands of the shipping company, U.P.S. Then a second phone call got me the answer that they were sold out, and would ship Winston to me as soon as they restocked.

It was frustrating when my order sat in the "in process" status for two weeks without shipping. When other guys on here were getting their figures in only a few days. :mad:

I am not too happy with Matty's customer service giving me different answers, and not really knowing what was going on. Also with the quality control with Digital River. I just don't understand if I order something before it sells out that it should be shipping within a day or two to me. Not having my order sitting in a "in process" state for two weeks!

Well, I'll finally have my Winston figure to complete the four 12" Ghostbusters figures from Matty. Now I gotta get some better head sculpts from Spenser for them! :)
I had an order like this a little while back..I think it might've been Walter Peck. I tried to be patient, I try not to be fanatical and reasonable, it won't really matter if I have a toy in two days or a ten days..it's just a toy. But after two weeks of waiting for a shipping confirmation, I thought it might be wise to send an e-mail and make sure I would be getting one at all.

So I sent my inquiry, and shortly after I miraculously got a shipping notice! And then after that, a reply back from Mattel that said something like, "Our records show that your order has been shipped..." :rolleyes2

WOW i love how Egon is holding the trap!
:)

Yep, pretty cool!!!

Cool pics Kuzeh, thanks! Did you take pics of any of the other figs?

The only "new" fig they had was Egon with PKE meter minus slime and the stack of books... I didn't take a pic of that one... :duh

Wow, Toys 'R Us already has this set in stored kuzeh? I'm suprised it is in store that early! I gotta check my store down here now! :horror

Great to see the 4 pack out!!

Set is not out yet... it comes out most likely until late November
pics are from this:

It looks amazing!
I'll post pics later...

I had an order like this a little while back..I think it might've been Walter Peck. I tried to be patient, I try not to be fanatical and reasonable, it won't really matter if I have a toy in two days or a ten days..it's just a toy. But after two weeks of waiting for a shipping confirmation, I thought it might be wise to send an e-mail and make sure I would be getting one at all.

So I sent my inquiry, and shortly after I miraculously got a shipping notice! And then after that, a reply back from Mattel that said something like, "Our records show that your order has been shipped..." :rolleyes2

Yeah, I thought it was strange after I started raising some *&ll that a day or two later my order shipped! I think Digital River has some real issues. Yeah, I agree it's just a toy, but still c'mon! If I ordered it when it was in stock on August 23, why wasn't it shipped a few days later? Rather than that my order sat "in process" for 2 weeks. Again I really can't understand that. :dunno I should get Winston in a few days finally this week. :)

Yeah, I thought it was strange after I started raising some *&ll that a day or two later my order shipped! I think Digital River has some real issues. Yeah, I agree it's just a toy, but still c'mon! If I ordered it when it was in stock on August 23, why wasn't it shipped a few days later? Rather than that my order sat "in process" for 2 weeks. Again I really can't understand that. :dunno I should get Winston in a few days finally this week. :)
Oh yeah, totally. It may just be a toy, but it's still a business transaction in which the seller is expected to act promptly and professionally and they need to be held accountable.

I'll never get when some people shrug off any complaining that might stem from toy collecting. "Pfft, it's just a toy." No...it's a company's product that I paid good money for!

Back