New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coolness Kuzeh!!

Any idea when this is out in the TRU? Tis a TRU exclusive right?

It's a TRU exclusive with a case pack mix of 50/50. Half will come with Santa hats on.

The only thing they've said so far for the release date is Holiday Season 2010.

well I just got 12" winston...if dr wasn't so sucky my guys would be complete now..I dunno what I'm gonna do with just Ray and Winston. Hoping for Egon and Peter reissue

It's a TRU exclusive with a case pack mix of 50/50. Half will come with Santa hats on.

The only thing they've said so far for the release date is Holiday Season 2010.

does anyone know if this would include toys r us in the uk?. just bagged my winston 12". very happy chappy here!:yess:

I still gotta order the 12" Winston! Once I get him I'll have all four 12" Mattel Ghostbusters. I am hoping that he'll still be available in a few days. Here's to hoping the he will still be available for order. :pray:

I got Winston, and am now done with collecting the figures! Have no interest in multiple versions of the same four characters, and won't buy the reissues for new accessories.

That said, very happy to be done with the 12-inch line and CANNOT WAIT for the PKE meter and hopefully other prop replicas!!!

Awesome set!!!
:rock!!!

39956_426182174843_57309659843_4680291_7042230_n.jpg

Well, I ordered 12" Winston ... passed on the 6" after missing Exclusive Ray. Had a cool display idea - pick up the Toys R Us GB2 set and display them in front of my 12" figures. I think it will look great. However, I agree with what some of the others have said - after spending 300 dollars to collect all 4 main characters, I really can't see buying any re-issues (GB 2, etc.) unless they wow me with a new Ray or Pete sculpt (perfectly happy with Egon and Winston).

Last edited:
I'm still a sucker for all the reissues for the 6'' figures. I just really wish they would move on and do some of the ghost and supporting cast. Id love to see a deluxe slimer or something. Maybe even pack in build a dioramas of the ball room. How cool would that be?

I just got Winston and Lab Coat Ray last night!
Sorry, no pics yet...

Winston looks really good as it is, but I'll be transplanting him to a TT with Spencer's sculpt anyway... :rock!

Lab Coat Ray is really nice, the materials they used are the best I've seen so far in the GB line... the head-sculpt looks much more clean and refined than regular Ray, and the paint job is superb...
Definitely a great figure!!

The News Paper that comes with Winston is great. Not just the GB add, but also an add in there for Tax Returns from Louis Tulley, and an add for Patent Clerks. A line between Peter and Ray in the beginning ; "You know how much a Patent Clerk makes?"

Back