New GBTv01 collection - world of PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:tap:tap:tap:tap
still waiting:D

lol:lol...here is what the pedestals shall finally all look like

DSC02922-1.jpg

yup, changed my mind on the pedestals I had made, found these and liked the idea of using my pedestals as dvd/blu-ray storage, so the corresponding movies shall go with the type of PF (horror, Sci-fi, etc.)

Nice Very Nicely done GB, Great Idea

Hi there fellow Newfoundlander! I'm over on the west coast (Corner Brook). I've been following your thread for a while now...great collection & display! I have 8 PF's & designing my home theater very similar to yours. That's a great idea to use your pedestals into storage. Did you make or buy?

Hi there fellow Newfoundlander! I'm over on the west coast (Corner Brook). I've been following your thread for a while now...great collection & display! I have 8 PF's & designing my home theater very similar to yours. That's a great idea to use your pedestals into storage. Did you make or buy?

Holy crap!!! Another newfie collector, how about that...lol. Thanks man, I was making pedestals at first myself but then found these on sale at Kent in there storage solutions dept.

Love CB, great city, loved my time that I was there.

Good luck with your display and setting up your home theatre.

Holy crap!!! Another newfie collector, how about that...lol. Thanks man, I was making pedestals at first myself but then found these on sale at Kent in there storage solutions dept.

Love CB, great city, loved my time that I was there.

Good luck with your display and setting up your home theatre.

It's so funny...I was following your progress & didn't realize you were in St. John's. I just recently transfered from there...lived there for about 4 years - miss Studio 12:(

I just got back from Kent they have nothing in storage pedestals. It's a smaller Kent store & probably have limited stock than the bigger stores. I will be starting my own thread soon....so i'll keep ya posted.

It's so funny...I was following your progress & didn't realize you were in St. John's. I just recently transfered from there...lived there for about 4 years - miss Studio 12:(

I just got back from Kent they have nothing in storage pedestals. It's a smaller Kent store & probably have limited stock than the bigger stores. I will be starting my own thread soon....so i'll keep ya posted.

I can get you the SKU # from the box for the pedestals if you like; you may be able to order them from Kent, I am sure they would bring them in for you.

Yeah, I missed Studio 12 while I was out that way as well, how is the theatre out there these days, still hit and miss?

lol...you know some of our "native" tounge...May your big Jib Draw...lol

My parents are from Newfoundland, i was born here in Toronto though, Oshawa to be exact.I've been to Newfoundland quite a few times but, it has been awhile since i have been back and i am dying to go again as it is the best part of Canada i think, well eastern Canada in general is beautiful and i love the Irish,Scottish English influence.

My parents are from Newfoundland, i was born here in Toronto though, Oshawa to be exact.I've been to Newfoundland quite a few times but, it has been awhile since i have been back and i am dying to go again as it is the best part of Canada i think, well eastern Canada in general is beautiful and i love the Irish,Scottish English influence.

Yes b'y...lol...small world. I agree and I am not just saying that because I live here; but NL is so scenic anytime of year. Next time you are in Newfoundland, St. John's area let me know/look me up, get ya screeched in :D

been really busy for the last month and more with my new addition and I thought I would share, my favorite:

DSCN0201.jpg

Luke Ian Gordon Tippett, born June 26th, 836am, 9 lbs and 9 ozs, 52 cms long.

Here he is after a feeding with his mom and he is now in a milk induced coma :)

and yes, he is named after Luke Skywalker :exactly:

Mega props for the geek themed name!:hi5::clap

Great collection!

I have to ask though why did you choose a ED 2 poster instead of AOD?

Back