New GBTv01 collection - world of PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lard jesus by! dats some nice collection ya got dere! giv'er by! giv'er! lol!.

Seriously. He never updates not even worth checking anymore.

Actually, I would have been updating more but due to me having health issues with my MS I had other things to worry about...

But since I have finally gotten better I have finally finished the home theatre room, now all I have to do is paint the pedestals black, lol.

Here is a quick update, shall update again next week hopeful will have the pedestals painted by then.

The theatre room is 13.5 feet by 24 feet, Optoam HD65 1080p projector, Denon AVR789 HD reciever, Polk Audio Speakers.

Size of Projected Screen is 122 inches! :cool:

Got to create a stand for my dog alien and new theatre Modular seating is on the way, the grandma couch is only temp...lol:eek:

DSC02835.jpg

DSC02836.jpg

DSC02837.jpg

DSC02849.jpg

DSC02842.jpg

Last edited:
Great update!!!!!!!
Just wanted to see the progress, since I am a big fan of all your pieces. Now I feel like a ****** :(

Great update!!!!!!!
Just wanted to see the progress, since I am a big fan of all your pieces. Now I feel like a ****** :(

n'ah no need to feel that way at all dude, did not mean to make you feel like that, just letting everyone know where I have been regarding updates, I actually like your tenacity on getting me to update my collection...lol.

n'ah no need to feel that way at all dude, did not mean to make you feel like that, just letting everyone know where I have been regarding updates, I actually like your tenacity on getting me to update my collection...lol.

Cool!!!
Your collection is amazing, That will be one great room once its done:joy

Just an amazing collection of PF

Thanks man:D, I think this may be it for me for a while, I want to finish the rest of the basement so expenses shall be going towards that, just waiting patiently on a Michael Myers PF to be made by Sideshow just to top it all off, one can only hope and pray :)

Back