New GBTv01 collection - world of PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice collection, man!!:joy
That Robocop's got AUTHORITY!
Love the Alien...H.R. Giger is a genius.
All great pieces here:cool:
Great job on those pedestals, too
Can't wait to see them matte black.:cool:

Very nice collection, man!!:joy
That Robocop's got AUTHORITY!
Love the Alien...H.R. Giger is a genius.
All great pieces here:cool:
Great job on those pedestals, too
Can't wait to see them matte black.:cool:

and ya, that Robocop is so awesome in person, no picture can do it justice, and the ALIEN 3 is my Holy Grail.

I like the Robocop alot. I may have to consider getting one...

Thanks for the compliments...totally fell off the face of the earth for a while... wedding is in less then a month and it is crazy times here right now...soon to be mother in law, my mom, and my wife-to-be are taking over :google:lol. Anyway...promise to take pics this weekend.

Last edited:
Superb PF collection, I would love a smaller version of those pedestals you've got yourself, they're a nice finishing touch. By smaller I mean the same width but only about 15-17" in height. You got any advice on where to find that kind of thing?, I'm not handy with D.I.Y.

I bought the MDF board myself and just cut it to the desired measurements and then used steel angle brakets inside the cube so you could not see any screws...I can take pics if you like and post a diagram on how to make them if you like.

I bought the MDF board myself and just cut it to the desired measurements and then used steel angle brakets inside the cube so you could not see any screws...I can take pics if you like and post a diagram on how to make them if you like.

Well you've done a great job man, good old MDF eh it comes in handy. I might get back to you mate, I bought three red tin cubes for my three favourite PF's to sit on and I'm fairly happy with them right now, my mind changes like the British weather though so I'll post you a message if the MDF tickles my fancy. Cheers for the offer man.

Well you've done a great job man, good old MDF eh it comes in handy. I might get back to you mate, I bought three red tin cubes for my three favourite PF's to sit on and I'm fairly happy with them right now, my mind changes like the British weather though so I'll post you a message if the MDF tickles my fancy. Cheers for the offer man.

No prob man:cool:

PF = Premium Format = mixed-media statue (i.e. a little more than just polystone) Cloth, leather, metal, etc.

I can't find the link that defines it, but that's it in a nutshell.

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh...what size are premium format statues usually?

Back