Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl Eventually we'll be buying statues that need their own room in the house.

haha I think Frazetta Jr at cc last year was saying if you have no room for DD, build a new addition :lol

lol delays hurt way more when a piece is already paid off. Usually I'm sayin "take your time" :slap :lol I was actually surprised he was supposed to ship as early as he was, I was originally thinking it would be early 2016

Just received a response back this morning on the status of this piece. They're hoping for an arrival to the US by February but stated that depending on China and the Chinese New Year this could slide back into March. Eagerly awaiting this piece and my first statue from ARH.

well they said it was coming early next year before, any update would just be saying it again :<

Who is they? I paid they $800 last October and they haven't told me a damn thing in a news letter or anything. So to make me happy say that S@&t again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is they? I paid they $800 last October and they haven't told me a damn thing in a news letter or anything. So to make me happy say that S@&t again.

They don't say **** is newsletters, it's been mentioned on forums and facebook. It would be nice if they mentioned that info in newsletters but don't (and tbh a lot of people don't, even SS people only hear about it being pushed back because their flexpay gets pushed back). If you want ARH news the best source is their FB.

dont know what all the worry over delays is about, its only been a year since first shown ar nycc and what, 9 or 10 months since preorder? I waited that long PAST the target ship date for SS Hulk with no real updates other than later and later dates posted.

This will be my first ARH piece also, cant wait to see it in person :yess:

The big deal is people paid awhile back, I started payment the week of 2014 NYCC, the money is out of our Budget and in their account...$800.00 less in my bank account and nothing but anxiety to show for it...with sideshow I didn't really care because I only had 10% of cost of statue in their account while we waited for product.

dont know what all the worry over delays is about, its only been a year since first shown ar nycc and what, 9 or 10 months since preorder? I waited that long PAST the target ship date for SS Hulk with no real updates other than later and later dates posted.

This will be my first ARH piece also, cant wait to see it in person :yess:

Dude I paid in full for this and Huntress NYCC versions. So nowhere did I say I was worried about delays. But updates would be cool.

Also I have the same hulks your speaking of and SSC did send out update letting us know is was pushed back like 4 months worth of delays. As a matter of fact the just sent one out for the people who got the grey version.

The big deal is people paid awhile back, I started payment the week of 2014 NYCC, the money is out of our Budget and in their account...$800.00 less in my bank account and nothing but anxiety to show for it...with sideshow I didn't really care because I only had 10% of cost of statue in their account while we waited for product.

If letting go of $800 causes you great anxiety, you probably shouldnt let it go. If you can afford this hobby youre fortunate. Relax, enjoy the anticipation a little.

We only got updates from SS in the few months leading up to actual shipment. All we got for almost a year was a date on their page that would just keep getting pushed back. DD has only recently been delayed, first explained in their news letter and updated through facebook and these forums to be 1st quarter '16. I agree they could be a little better organized in relaying the info but Im not seeing the sky falling or anything just yet

Letting go $800.00 for any statue would give me anxiety...but damn This sucker just looked to killer to pass up.

Letting go $800.00 for any statue would give me anxiety...but damn This sucker just looked to killer to pass up.

psych-gif-1.gif

Delays happen but still no edition size announced is crazy

Theyve actually got them up now on their website. I think the numbers for DD were posted in here a while ago- 100 EX, 300 reg... I dont remember about the nycc edition tho, i wanna say 100

Dude I paid in full for this and Huntress NYCC versions. So nowhere did I say I was worried about delays. But updates would be cool.

Also I have the same hulks your speaking of and SSC did send out update letting us know is was pushed back like 4 months worth of delays. As a matter of fact the just sent one out for the people who got the grey version.

Yeah they sent one updated.... when it was already delayed like twice before ;p

buy from a retailer if worried ><

Theyve actually got them up now on their website. I think the numbers for DD were posted in here a while ago- 100 EX, 300 reg... I dont remember about the nycc edition tho, i wanna say 100

yeah they don't seem to like releasing this info for some reason, and they aren't good with updating their site with any additional info :p

HI,

this is my first post. Is there any other way to contact ARH besides Email ? I tried to Email them to solve my DD3 order problem for over a month, and they only reply twice.

just got this, figured I'd post it since peeps are looking for updates etc:

Good news! We just received word from our factory that our 2014 line of statues is ready to ship, finally!

So, here is what happens next. All of the statues are leaving China this month. For all US buyers, we just need to wait for the statues to arrive and clear customs. Once this is done they will be immediately shipped by FedEx to your address.
Now, for all international orders, we can start shipping directly from the factory in China right away. This means you guys are probably going to receive the statues even earlier.
Here is a list of the statues shipping now. Unfortunately the Frazetta line is not yet ready and for those, we are still going to need to wait a little longer but there is no need for concern. It is just a matter of time. No orders will be canceled and all pre-orders are guaranteed and will ship as soon as our factory is done.

- Arhian the Head Huntress
- Hercules
- Queen of Vampires
- Alexander the Great
- Ares God of War (Golden Armor version)
- Tarzan Cry

The Shifflet Bros Viking is almost ready as well and will ship right after.
Please write us at: [email protected] if you have any question or if you had a change of address. All of our ARH Studios staff is back from vacation, so we are available full time to answer any enquirers!
One more thing I want to add. I will be giving a one year free full subscription to our ARH ComiX website line, so all buyers who have ordered any of the statues above will have this free gift as my way of thanking for your patience and understanding.

You guys will be able to read and download all the comics that we will release this next year of 2016, including the three graphic novels for
ARHIAN, ASTRIA and ARKHALLA, the Queen of Vampires.

All you need to do is write us to redeem your subscription.

best,

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

HI,

this is my first post. Is there any other way to contact ARH besides Email ? I tried to Email them to solve my DD3 order problem for over a month, and they only reply twice.

The footer on each ARH webpage has this phone number: (208) 899-4038. Give it a try.

Back