Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, the original paint job was TERRIBLE, when I opened up that box and saw the final paint, I said to myself, I've just been ripped off. I sold it out of total disappointment.

Mine is the peweter and gold edition on a marble base and is okay. Just wish they had painted the eye sockets.

Mine is the peweter and gold edition on a marble base and is okay. Just wish they had painted the eye sockets.

why cant you fill in the eye sockets....still looks like a Christmas ornament though............:dunno

Wolf did you get that from frazetta deathdealer.com...something fishy about them.
I own the original in the box with original base...Also got one from said website and asked for the original base and box and offered to pay extra for the shipping..they refused and when I got mines the chain was different and part of the axe was different,
I don't trust this as being original and official.

Death Dealer 2

452.jpeg

Death dealer 3

457.jpeg

why cant you fill in the eye sockets....still looks like a Christmas ornament though............:dunno

Can't argue with you there. PM me some pointers and I'll give it a go. If I **** it up I'll blame you. :wink1: BTW I got it forl Christmas several years ago.

Wolf did you get that from frazetta deathdealer.com...something fishy about them.
I own the original in the box with original base...Also got one from said website and asked for the original base and box and offered to pay extra for the shipping..they refused and when I got mines the chain was different and part of the axe was different,
I don't trust this as being original and official.

Yes I did. They appeared to be official and I conversed with the top dog a few times (can't remember his name) and he was very nice. My first piece arrived with a broken horn, they absorbed the reverse shipping and replaced the entire piece. That being said it's not bad. Yes yes I know Adolfo...not bad for a Christmas ornament. :lol

After experience I know better than to ask about ES when it comes to some ARH pieces

Hey, everyone. Fairly new to the world of statue collecting within these genres. The pics from the NYCC have me intrigued with this piece. Not quite ready to pull the trigger mentally, but probably salivating once the main PO comes up. My apologies if this has already been stated, but does anyone know the size dimensions and weight of the statue? My first bought statue was "Conan: Fury of the Beast," and I was shocked (in an OMG this is so cool sort of way) by its size. I seem to be drifting in 1/4 size pieces and at some point, home space will become a premium.

went back and found some answers to a few questions

Size is 31" high, 27" wide, 15" deep. I really thought I had room for this , but the cabinet I had the Wolverine LSF sitting comfortably on is going to be too small for this :horror

as to ES

They were talking about trying to cap this at $700. Hopefully the extra cost is indeed going to better styro- which Alex also mentioned they were hoping to swing.

Hey, everyone. Fairly new to the world of statue collecting within these genres. The pics from the NYCC have me intrigued with this piece. Not quite ready to pull the trigger mentally, but probably salivating once the main PO comes up. My apologies if this has already been stated, but does anyone know the size dimensions and weight of the statue? My first bought statue was "Conan: Fury of the Beast," and I was shocked (in an OMG this is so cool sort of way) by its size. I seem to be drifting in 1/4 size pieces and at some point, home space will become a premium.

:wink1: :wink1: :wink1:

From Wolf-Brother:

Base:
30" long
20" wide

Height:
Base to top
31"

Tail to Nose:
28"

Wow. You guys sure that's not the table size? Wow. I bought an acrylic case for the Conan Fury of the Beast. I don't want to think about how much one would cost for this piece. Maybe, a nice, big make-up brush instead. Thanks for the info!

Back