Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked indeed...

Glad to hear the numbers of statues sold is good...should have been since they were done so well.

Agree also with the credit to the family I'm just one of those nit pickers who think if it's not the artist who did it specifically signing it then meh...but I'll be displaying it no matter what so it's no deal breaker for me....obviously since I picked up the whole line already :duff

Can't wait to see more from ARH in this line

Our plan worked then to perfection :)

We wanted to get out of the gate strong for NY and we have accomplished this. Number of sales for the Pre-sale are very good.
About the poster/art etc. The family deserves a little recognition and bravo for them stepping forward and letting ARH Inc do this sort of thing. You know you can always roll it up and store it away. I think they will sign the back of it Im not sure yet we didnt talk about that yet.

I am glad the sales were good! I hope that means Death Dealer III will be in the making!!

All the artists could sign the bottom of the statue ( not that hard to open a few dozen boxes ) this would make it very special
:)

ARH totally side swiped me with the Frazetta line...in a good way of course.

I'm very happy to add this line into my collection as well as take a dip in the ARH bath. I picked up all 3 Frazetta pieces this NYCC and my two cents: personally I think the print should be left unsigned by Jr and signed by the sculpture. It would be a cool little twist since the print really is only to go long with the statue.

I agree with this too. Can I request to have mine unsigned or if possible sign at the bottom of the base instead. not to disrespect anybody...but I would prefer the sculptor to sign at the bottom of the base.

not sure why anyone would want a poster signed by the son of a legendary artist. Talk about riding the coattails...

not sure why anyone would want a poster signed by the son of a legendary artist. Talk about riding the coattails...
You aren't being charged for it. It's free. If you don't want it, toss it. It's amazing what people ***** about here.

That's another reason I passed right now
Why would a free poster, you never have to display, have any effect on buying a statue?
Buy statue, throw away poster you don't want. Problem solved.

I think Ink means that there is no urgency to buy now as the only thing he's missing is a signed poster. The statue itself will be available later.

But in general, you're right. There's an awful lot of complaining going on about something so insignificant. It's especially uncalled for because ARH actively tries to act on customer feedback and frequently reaches out to their base.

I guess you guys are missing my point. I think the poster is a great idea, just don't have junior sign it.

I am buying the statue, but will wait to hear if SS is able to distribute it.

If the poster comes signed, which it most likely will, toss/sell it and buy a non-signed version on the internet.
Problem solved.

Agreed on artist signing the base...that is a killer idea. The poster is what it is and although it didn't motivate my purchase I'm not likely tossing it. Going the Bowen route where he would occasionally sign the bottom would be a cool thing for ARH to do regularly as it adds a personal touch to each of the statues by the artists. A great overall idea...how practical would it be to implement I'm not sure but it would be great to have it happen.

You know ARH could just say to its most valued costumers -- you bought the NY DD and so your on our preferred list for DD2 DD3 guaranteed
Some times a company cant do much for its customers because of currency exchange shipping costs broken stuff late stuff and more but a good relationship is worth far more than $ in the bank :)

Back