New Figure Project- "Nexus-7: Rachael" (Blade Runner)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.Pettersenart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there gang-
As per the voting requests on my blog I've begun work on my next figure project.
I've named this project:

"Nexus-7: Rachael"

racheal1n.jpg

More info as it develops!

Best Regards-S.

Last edited:
Re: New Figure Project- "Nexus-7: Rachael"

Loving it! Can't believe that Rachel hasn't been addressed in figure form by any other company or artist before (that I know of anyway), but it looks like this will be the transcendental and conclusive representation we'll ever need. :yess:

Loving it! Can't believe that Rachel hasn't been addressed in figure form by any other company or artist before (that I know of anyway), but it looks like this will be the transcendental and conclusive representation we'll ever need. :yess:

Spenser did a pretty amazing version a few years back. Don't think it was ever offered but it was a damn fine figure and a great sculpt. Scott's is definitely at least on par and I can't wait to see the outfit.

oh man that looks awesome! definitely interested in a set. what body will be used?

Wow, The head sculpt looks spot on. Very impressive

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the nice comments-

That's high praise!

andy-samberg-nicolas-cage-286x300.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl
Love those SNL N.C. skits

oh man that looks awesome! definitely interested in a set. what body will be used?
Thanks- I struggled with which body to use but finally decided the Triad Toys Alpha would be the best available bet.

BRILLIANT! In! Hoping Batty and Pris are next... :pray:

What the hell are you talking about!? Zhora before Pris, in that PVC wrap! Please! LOL

Awesome Rachael, VM: perfect. She was stunning in that movie...:thud:

Hi Scott, Just put me down for the full set. I know it is gonna be great.

Beautiful sculpt, and I'm definitely interested in picking this one up. Good call on the choice of bodies to use. I'll be keeping an eye out for updates on the set, pricing info, etc.

Back