• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 for quadcent for the frakkin' toasters (two 12'' cylons), fast shipping and great communication...THEY HAVE A PLAN!

Last edited:
UPDATE! I would first off like to thank Jenn for helping with this matter, second, thanks to Lonnie for making a quick and generous amend. Being human isn't worthy of a neg. in this case so I would like to change this to a 1+ for lcummins. Not only did he send the item but included 2 additional as a way of saying sorry. Thanks!

Sorry but as it stands, I have to leave a neg. for lcummins. I sent a m.o. for a figure 3/31. Asked for an update on 4/16 and Lonnie wrote back that he had overlooked my m.o. and had not shipped yet but would asap. On 4/30 (still no figure) I asked for some tracking info and he said it would be pm'ed that evening but it should have arrived. No pm with tracking info came and last 2 pm's have not been returned. I understand things get lost in transit but a little more communication would be helpful.

Bum's me out having to post this because I'm sure there's an explanation.

I would like to leave some great positive feedback for claudeabela.
I sold him my Alien3 Maquette and he was a great person to deal with:)
I would recomend him any time:)
thx mate i really hope you will enjoy it :)

Kind Regards
Jimmy

Jen, all of the following "+1" should be "+2" :wave

+1 pixeltwin!
+1 for Pixeltwin.

Thanks for sharing your ATM card pin code! Truly appreciated!

;)
+1 for Pixeltwin
+2 for pixeltwin as seller. Thanks for the clothing.

+5 for Pixeltwin for customizing my stuff. :rock
+1 for pixeltwin for the dye job on some 1/6 clothing
+1 to pixletwin for some special services
+1 pixletwin
+3 for Pixletwin

Last edited:
+2 icruise
+2 FlyAndFight
+2 jason2885
+2 El Skutto
+5 carbo-fation
+2 yodasan
+2 TheWeen
+2 ProgMatinee
+2 superdoug
+3 The Josh
+2 King Darkness

All of these are for excellent fast payments on some stuff I customized.

Last edited:
UPDATE! I would first off like to thank Jenn for helping with this matter, second, thanks to Lonnie for making a quick and generous amend. Being human isn't worthy of a neg. in this case so I would like to change this to a 1+ for lcummins. Not only did he send the item but included 2 additional as a way of saying sorry. Thanks!

I really didn't do anything. :) Lonnie's a stand up guy....glad it all worked out.

:duff

+1 for KingGrayskull (has bought a Ra´s head sculpt). Fast payment and great communication!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back