• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for daflosi1

Fast payment and good communication while buying my TrueType!

+ 2 for Staps1138
Fast shipping, packaging and great seller.
Me like Anakin and Kenobi... :chew

+1 for amarcord who sold me a custom 1/6 figure - very nice to deal with,
prompt shipping, excellent packing.

Last edited:
i havent done this yet since i joined here, so bare with me as i try to remember everybody i purchased from: +2 to jbinny for the venom ex LSB and brown exclusive wolvie comi, +2 to lccummins even though it took awhile to recieve, you cant beat the deal he gave me and the condition was flawless for the spidey 3 venom and balck spidey pieces. +1 to 915stag51 for the les custom AVP elder, +1 to thejosh for the lurtz ex pf, +1 to bardoon for the wolf bust, +1 to ryanfromindiana for the 1:1 red spidey bust and +4 or 5 to faken for multiple items that im sure had his hand in dealing with..........i think i gots everybody :D

Last edited:
+1 to ghettoenhanced - Great seller! Nice meeting you man, thanks for the hook up on the Punisher PF!

+1 to GordonGekko - awesome buyer! Fast payment and excellent communication!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back